🐍~8~🐍

"Come on in! You heard me, devil dogs and bad bitches! Come on in for the all-you-can-lick buffet of the most beautiful, tastiest delicacies south of the border! We've got only one item on the menu... that's true... But we've got every flavor under the Mexican moon!"

Rose and Briza scrunch up their noses at the man at the entrance of Titty Twister. The two females found it absolutely disgusting that this was the place that these men wanted to come to, but of course, they were men.

"I did my part. We got you across the border. I'm not taking my children inside. We're done."

"Fine." Seth pulled the keys up and dangled them on his finger, "You five stay out here with the devil's rejects, have your own little Altamont."

"That wasn't the deal."

"No, the deal was that we stick together until Richie and I finish our deal."

Seth and Richard began to walk in, so the rest had followed close behind, not exactly wanting to be left outside with all these people.

"You heard me, devil dogs and bad bitches! Come on in! We got pan dulce of every flavor for you and anyway you like it, with all the fillings... Camote, piña, calabaza! Come on in and get it! Hold it, now. Hold it. A new item has just been added on the à la carte menu..." The man pointed directly at Briza, making her cringe, "Sweet, hot... Caramel Sundae."

Seth turned his head, noticing how he was heading toward Briza, he stuck his hand out stopping the man, "Okay, okay. Easy. She's not gonna be on the menu."

"You leave that up to caramel."

Briza was shocked when instead of letting the man pass and go at her, Seth swung his fist into the guy's face, causing him to fall over, cursing in Spanish as he held his nose. Seth turned to the group, motioning for them to hurry, "Come on, come on." Seth put his hand on the small of Briza's back, guiding her inside as she looked down at the man holding his nose.

Rose looked up at all of the dancers, shaking her head, but she was actually pretty intrigued by them. Kate and Scott held her hands as they walked a little further inside. Briza moved forward so she was no longer near Seth and standing protectively behind Scott and Kate.

Briza moved to Rose as Kate and Scott pulled away from her, "I liked this song until I came here."

"It's still a pretty good song, even if it's being sung for half naked strippers." Rose smiled, "I'm sorry you got dragged into this."

"I would have been dragged into this anyway, even if I didn't hitchhike with you guys." Briza craned her neck to look over at Seth and Richie, "They're not as bad as I expected."

Rose stuffed her hands into her pockets, "What did you expect?"

"Heartless bastards killing everyone in their way."

Rose opened her mouth in an 'o', she gave her a small nod, "I mean, that's what I kind of expected, but... these men don't seem like the killing time. The threatening to kill you, but not the killing."

Briza raised an eyebrow, "These men? Richie seems like he'd kill everyone in here with a blink of an eye."

Rose shook her head, "I don't think so."

"I'm Karina." Briza and Rose turned to see a stripper approaching Scott, "What's your name?"

"Scott."

Rose moved in front of him, "He ain't interested."

She gave her a sour look before turning to Richie, "How about you, chulo?"