Chapter 14

(( here's what y'all have been waiting for yuuus justifer sex but i have to warn you it may be a lil too much idk + this is my first sex scene so i feel a lil dirty and super embarrassed now [insert moon emoji here] but yep i hope y'all enjoy it & pls comment omg plEASE ok bye. omg and in the later parts you see me getting into complete italics bc i love the way italics look okay just ignore me and read it okay bYE ENJOY IT OMG ))

~~~

Jen was lying down on her bed, trying to imagine what could happen later on when Justin comes over. Would they just be talking? Or would something else happen - if it's something else, what else could happen? She was making conversations in her head, planning the whole thing out. The room was so quiet she could hear her own breathing, and then, she heard footsteps in the hall. She got up, opened the door and he was standing there.

"Hi."

Jen and Justin were about one feet away from each other, she hadn't seen him so up close since their argument on sky roof of the hotel, and she was mesmerized, she missed him.

Justin's hair was kinda messy, probably from lying on the bed trying to sleep. His shirt was tucked out, un-neat but cute. She eyed his shirt, then his jeans, his very very crumpled jeans, his shoes and then her eyes met his.

"Hi."

"Come in."

and the door shuts behind them.

"You reek of alcohol, Justin, are you drunk?"

"I guess. How could i not go for a drink, you rejected me."

"About that, I thought it throu-"

"Jennifer."

He pressed himself onto her against the wall, holding both her hands above her head.

"Justin, let me go."

"No! Now you can finally hear what i want to say without running away. I love you, Jennifer. Love. L O V E, love. Yes, i love you. You. Stop running away from what you know is real, please."

He brushes the stray hair off her face, tracing his fingers along her cheek, he pressed his lips against hers. Initially, she rejected the kiss, but slowly her lips parted and before she knew it, they were making out.

Justin grabbed her hips and lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around him. She could feel his pants getting tighter. He kissed her repeatedly, while carrying her to the bedroom. Both of them were as turned on as each other, suddenly, their eyes met and the second their passion filled gazes connected, their eyes confirmed what their bodies were feeling.

Immediately, his mouth found hers again and he moved lower, inching the sheet away. He kissed the curve of her hips, and slowly slid his hands up her nightdress.

"No, you first."

She took over, and now, she was on top of him. Her hands find their way into his messy hair, her lips find her way to his, and then slowly, she unbuttons his shirt, one by one, and she goes down to unbuckle him. He moans as she goes down on him, louder and louder each time.

She was so turned on she couldn't wait anymore and she pulls him against her, letting him gain control this time. Her soft curves met the hard planes of his muscles as he tries gaining control of his own hips. Inch by inch, he trusts himself into her until he is buried in her. She held her breath for the slight pain she felt, and moaned at the feel of him inside of her. The pain lessens, washed away by the pleasure that comes afterwards, she wraps her legs around him to bring him closer so they could hear each other breathing.

He pins her hands next to her head, with their fingers intertwined, and leaned forward to kiss her neck. As they rock together forward and back, creating a tempo of their own heat,the feeling consumes them both completely as both of them climaxed, leaving them both breathing heavily, side by side.

"Jennifer Joanna, you are so beautiful." He whispers into her ear and kisses her goodnight.