Chapter 3

He turned me around, forcefully, and faced me, but still, i did not open my eyes. I stood there, confidently, waiting for a moment of passion where he'd take his lips and force it on mine. I liked power, I wanted to be the one who initiates the kiss, but power on a man looks so much sexier. I waited, but nothing. I opened my eyes, the aircraft top, oh.

It was a dream but it felt so real. The mysterious man was gone, but his touch still remained. Hips, waist, shoulder. I could still hear his breathing if i wanted to. Why was i having such sensual dreams, i've never felt like that, at all, not even when i was with Brad. That was... perfect. That was always how i imagined sex to be like, full of passion, power and love. With Brad, it was only passion and love, he wasn't really one who takes control. At least not with me. I was still sitting there daydreaming when

"Jen, we're landing soon, pack up, we have a car waiting immediately after we land." Aleen rushed, I felt annoyed by her. I had this perfect dream and now it's ruined by my life activities. Fuck, give a girl some space. I hurried off the aircraft and into the car we went.

The journey to the car was so awkward, i had no idea why. All i remember was sitting here reminiscing about my perfect dream, being extremely turned on. I don't need a man, I can do this, I can live without someone's shoulder to cry on! I'm Jennifer Aniston. Just then, my phone rang, startling me:

"Jennifer Joanna where have you been!" Courteney exclaimed into the phone -- it sounds like a party going on in the background. Oh right, it's halloween night. Spooky.
"Court!! How's Coco! it's her first halloween isn't it?"
"She's just one right now, she doesn't know a thing about Halloween! She's an adorable fairy princess though. Where are you? Are you coming?"

While Friends was still on air, every year on set, the 6 of them would play dress up on halloween. They would look high and low in the studio for costumes suitable and start playing around after shooting, it was such great memories.

"I'm in Chicago, filming! Pretty sure i'm not going to be there tonight, this reminds me of last year! i miss the 5 of you so much."
Matthew Perry came to the phone, of course Courteney invited the Friends cast: "Aye, Jen, you're missing out so much tonight!!" One by one, each of the Friends said something sweet to Jennifer, making her miss them even more.

"Love you guys, enjoy the party!" I hung up.

Those 5 people she talked to earlier on were a huge part of Jen's life. They were always there for each other, whenever someone was upset, they'd crack open a bottle of wine, climb up to the top of the set and chat. Who knew a simple sitcom would blossom into such a great success, & bloom amazing friendships along the way.