Chapter 9

This chapter came early bc i felt like writing it, ha. hope you liked Justin's little behavior :p.

It's been 2 weeks since Jennifer and Justin fought. She was busy filming everyday, and by night, she was too tired to think. That was how she avoided this Justin thing.

For him, all he did was act like nothing happened. He pretended to be happy while shopping with Heidi, he pretended he was really listening when she was complaining about her day. Even when she wasn't complaining, everything she said sounds so whiny and he hates it. It's his fault he hates it, he was the one going around and falling in love with someone else.

The TV was on and E!News came up:

"Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn out on a coffee date, could he be the one for our one and only America's Sweetheart?"

"America's sweetheart. What bullshit. Stupid, dumb bitch who doesn't listen to explanations." Justin said under his breath, he was so mad she was going on dates with her co-star.
"You know her?" Poor Heidi.
"Uh... No. I meant what happened with Ross, when he typed her name wrongly. Actually it wasn't even him who typed her name to Rachem and she got so mad. Fucking bitch just doesn't listen to explanations."
"Um, okay? Chill? It's just a TV show! And it's over now, they're together. to-ge-ther."

Justin couldn't stand the thought of Jen being with someone else, he was so angry at her, and now Heidi's saying she's with Ross?? Ugh.

"Gonna go out for a while okay, i need some air."

He was extremely frustrated and he had no idea why, he just wanted to get away from Heidi, that's when he knew what to do.

Search: Jennifer Aniston The Break Up Shooting Locations

Yes! There's one around the corner, and he drove about half a mile to the shooting location. Bright eyed and with sweaty palms, he was unable to think about anything else. After 2 weeks, he finally got to see Jennifer.

Jen was about done filming for the day and she was super tired. It was all indoors, which was amazing, and her co-stars were amazing too. Everything was amazing, she was just missing something. As she was walking out, Vince stopped by.

"Jen! Wanna grab dinner together?"
"Like alone? Again?" Awkward.
"Yeah! Why not?"
"Wait..." She spotted a familiar car across the street, a car that she saw while cyber stalking Justin. No way. Smiling ever so sweetly, she turned to Vince.
"I'm sorry, I can't today, some other day perhaps!" and she kissed him on the cheek.

Justin was staring at her, squinting even. He tried turning away at the sight of Jen and Vince but he couldn't. That little bitch.

"Bye Vince!" She waved like a little teenage girl.

SHE'S FLIRTING??!! ARGH.
He was fuming mad.