Chapter 9: She's Sick

[Zed's POV]

I checked the time and it's already past 5. Where is that woman again? Kanina pa ang uwian a? Don't tell me she's with that Luke again. Tss -__-. I removed the apron and serve the food I cooked.  Nasaan na ba ang babaeng yun?

Nagpunta muna ako sa kwarto ko and took a quick shower. Pagkatapos kong magpalit, I checked her room if she's already here, but still no sign of her. Tss nagkalat pa ang mga gamit niya, gumot ang bedsheet at nagkalat na mga damit. Hay! What a mess! Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

I have no choice but to clean her room. She's so childish. I fix her bedsheet and the mess on her study table.

Then a smile form in my lips when I saw our wedding picture. Nakalagay ito sa study table niya. Pfft. She looks so innocent in here. Pinunasan ko yun at inayos ang pagkakalagay.

--------

I'm starting to get nervous. Where the hell is she?! It's already 6 and it's damn raining! Tss. Tiningan ko ang nakahandang pagkain sa dining table. I prepared that for her, yet she's not here. Tss. Napatingin naman ako sa pinto ng may marinig akong kalabog.

Napatayo ako at binuksan ang pinto. And there I saw her. I want to hug her right now. She's soaking wet. Damn!

"Z...ed.." her voice is shaking. I catch her when she's about to fall. Ang basa basa niya.

"Hey" I whispered as I gently carry her. Mukhang magkakasakit pa 'to. Aish! Bakit kasi siya nagpaulan?  She should've texted me! I put her on the bed and stared her for a moment. Tss what have you done wife?

I get a towel and brush her hair on the side. She looks pale. I look away when I realized that her blouse is wet and it's visible the brassiere she's wearing. Tss. Paano kung may nakakita sa kanya kanina? Tss.

I heaved a sigh. I don't have a choice but to change her clothes. She's my wife anyway.

I removed her uniform and wear the clothes to her. Pfft. I can't believe that she likes a spongebob design on her brassiere. Tch. Tch.

She's sleeping soundly. She seems tired and stress. I gently caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead. I heard her mumble and hug my waist. She's cold. I turn off the aircon and I let her hug me. I just watch her sleep as I comb her hair using my fingers and I lean on the headboard.

"You never know how it feels when I'm with you" I said almost a whisper. "Hmm" she mumbled.

I kissed her forehead before I went downstairs to make a soup for her.

--------

[Stacey's POV]

Grr. Ang lamig. Huhu! Minulat ko ang mga mata ko, wah! Feeling ko anyyime masusuka ako. Ang sakit ng ulo ko. Andito na pala ako sa kwarto ko. Si Zed kaya nagdala sa akin dito? Teka, nahimatay ba ako kanina?

O____O

Wah! Bakit iba an ang suot ko?! Nasaan ang mga damit ko? Don't tell me si Zed ang nagpalit sa akin? Wahhh! "Ouch" Huhu! Kumirot bigka ang ulo ko kaya minasahe ko muna ang noo ko.

Pero si Zed ba talaga ang nagpalit sa akin? Edi nakita niya yung .... yung.... ano... Aish! >___<

Pero nasusuka talaga ako. Kahit nahihilo at nanghihina ako ay bumangon na ako at dahan dahang tinungo ang banyo.

Suka lang ako ng suka at puro tubig lang naman ang lumalabas. Huhu! Sa susunod hindi na ako iinom ng maraming tubig.

"Hey, are you okay?" Rinig kong sabi ni Zed saka hinimas ang likod ko. Pero hindi ako makasagot dahil suka lang ako ng suka. Wah pagod na ako.