Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(Jazz's POV)

It doesn't surprise me that he didn't recognize me, I mean, who would?

I have changed a lot, and not just in attitude.

I have gone skinnier, not anorexic or anything like that, but average, a healthy weight, and my hair is purple, it turned purple when I first shifted.

My eyes, don't let me get started on them. They are this really pretty sky blue with purple specks in them. They even have a hint of gold in them.

"Jazzabella? Is that really you?" Jack asked.

"Yes! It's me," I replied, annoyed.

He came up to me and tried to hug me. Once I pushed him away, I saw my brothers: Mason, Ben, Kenny and my twin, Shane. I didn't see my sister, Megan, around.

"Umm, alpha Jack? What are you doing?" Ben asked.

"It's Jazzabella, guys, it's our little Jazzabella," Jack replied.

I sighed in frustration, I shouldn't have told him yet, I should have waited until later.

"Not your Jazzabella, our Jazzabella, meaning us four," Mason replied.

"No! She is my mate!" roared Jack.

"I don't care if she is your mate or not, she's our sister and you rejected her!" Kenny shouted back.

"Guys, guys, stop it!" Jacob told them.

"No! Give us one reason why we should listen to you!" Shane exclaimed.

And here is the odd point in time where I decide to cut into this delightful conversation. Sarcasm noted.

"You should listen to him because he took me in and cared for me when all you buttheads couldn't."

My brothers looked over to me with so much sadness that I almost couldn't take it.

"Jeez, Jaz, it almost seems as if you love me," Jacob said to fill the silence and awkwardness.

I heard a growl and I looked over to where the sound was, and I saw that it was Jack that growled, my brothers just laughed.

"Jack!" a whiney voice shouted. "Where are you?"

"Shoot," I cursed, "guys, don't tell anyone else that this is me, okay? Please, especially not Megan."

"Okay," they all mumbled.

"Oh, baby! I thought I would never find you, can you please ditch these idiots and have done fun with me," Megan said, 'seductively.'

Jack kept trying to push her away and I burst out laughing.

"What the hell do you think you're laughing at, bitch?" Megan asked me.

"Oh, nothing, I'm just laughing at your patheticness (my word, don't steal it! jk, jk, but no seriously, don't steal my amazing words) and your failed attempt at being seductive," I replied.

"YOU BITCH!" she screamed.

"You bitch," I mimicked.

"Ugh! Jack! Do something!"

Jack just stood there and said, "Megan, these are the rogues that are here to help us with the war."

"We don't need any help."

"Actually, you do need help with the war if you don't want any unnatural deaths to happen," I cut in.

"Who cares if anyone dies! That would mean that they are weak!" Megan said.

"Megan!" Jack growled. "Don't you dare say that! If this war does happen, then the people that die are brave and honorable, they would've fought for this pack."

He sent out a silent order for Megan to go inside and for her to not bother him.

"Ugh! That girl! I can't believe that she's your sister, Jaz," Leah said.

"I know, me neither," I replied and be both started laughing.

"Sooo........ Can you please show us where our rooms are?" Jacob asked before Leah and I could calm ourselves.

-------------------

Hey, peeps!

I'm really sorry for not updating for those people who like my book, and I really am doubting that there are people that like it.

But anyway, I'll try my best to update once a month since I have other books I need to update, abd if you're lucky, I'll update once a week at most.

Love ya'll

-Dana