Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Jacob's POV)

Did I just hear her right?

Did Jazzabella just say that she has been abused and rejected by her family, her pack and her mate?

Did she just say that she is the new Moon Goddess?

If she really did, which I think she did, then, wow. Jazzabella is amazing. She's strong and beautiful and everything I want in a person.

"So, your the Moon Goddess?" I asked.

"Yep! Do you want to see my wolf and my wings?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, yes. Oh, yes please," I replied, excited.

Jazz, I've decided to call her that because Jazzabella is too long, giggled.

Jazz closed he eyes and hunched over a bit. A shot of white burst out of her back.

"Wow," I said, a bit breathless.

Her wings are beautiful, they are pure white and they are twice the size of me. The are huge, but beautiful. Jazz is beautiful.

"I know," Jazz said, breaking me from my daze. "They're beautiful."

I looked at her and I instantly knew that what I'm about to say is incredibly cheesy and also cliche.

"You're beautiful."

(Ben's POV)

"Shane?" I called out.

"Yeah, bro?"

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"She left, Ben! We've pushed her too far," he cried out.

"What do you mean, Shane? Who left?"

"Jazzabella did," Kenny said.

"So, your telling me that Jazzabella left," I said, heartbroken.

"Yes, jeez, people, why are you all making such a big deal over it. The little rat is gone, you should be cell celebrating," Megan, the b*tchy sister, said.

I can believe Megan just said that. I know that Megan is a b*tchy sl*t, but I never knew how heartless she truly is, until now, that is.

"Megan!" Mason said. "Shut-up! I don't care of what you think. Our baby sister was rejected and she ran away. We might never get to see her again. I want my baby sister back, I want to go back to when mum and dad were alive."

"I don't freaking care about Jazzabella. She is a whore and she killed our parents. I'm glad she was rejected and I'm happy that she's-"

Smack!

Kenny slapped Megan right across the face.

"Listen to yourself, Megan. Your being selfish. How could you say that, but you've always hated her, you've always hated Jazzabella. Why? Why do you hate her so much?" Kenny asked.

"Because she took everything of mine. She took everything," Megan screamed before she ran off crying.

I wish that Jazzabella was here.

But wait- What? Did they say that she was rejected by her mate?!?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey peeps!

Sorry that it takes so long for me to update...

My dad had to go to the hospital and we found out that he has a heart disease.

So.... Thank-you for reading.

Love ya'll

-Dana