Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Jazzabella's POV)

The rogues - the peacemakers - were really nice and they let me join them. They still don't know my story yet, they asked, but I told them that I'll tell them later.

I am really happy that they had respected my wishes.

(Flashback)

"Hey! What are you doing here? Are you alone? If you are, why are you alone? You don't look that young," the leader - I think - asked me.

"I-I-I was just getting a drink. My throat is dry because I have been running all day," I said.

"Why are you running? Are you running away from something? What are you running away from?"

I silently giggled. He kept on asking silly questions, they are just all rephrased.

"I was running away from my pack, I think that I left sometime around 36 hours ago." I finally realised how long I've been running, and to believe it was all in human form.

"Why are you running away from your pack?" a girl 'round 'bout my age asks.

She had long brown hair and stunning green eyes.

I wonder how I look, so far I've only seen my wings. My wolf said that my I have changed a bit. I hope that I look pretty, I should though, considering I'm the new moon goddess.

"So, are you going to tell us why you're running away from your pack?" the girl asked again. She looked like they were waiting for an answer, but I must of zoned out a bit then.

Oops...

"Oh, can I please tell you later? I don't want to think of that right now," I said.

"That's fine, we're not going to force you to do anything you don't want to do," she said.

"Okay, thanks. So, people, what are your names?"

"Sorry, my name is Jacob, this is Sam, the girl's name is Leah and the guy at the back is named Quinn. We have two more members at our base camp. So, what is your name?" Jacob asked.

"My name is Jazzabella and can I please join you're group?"

"Yeah, sure, come on. We'll show you to our base," Jacob said before we walked off.

***At base camp***

Guys, we have a brew member/recuit," Jacob says. "Her name is Jazzabella. I want you all to treat her nicely, thank-you.

(Flashback over)

I'm planning to tell them today, though. They deserve to know, they took me in so, I have to repay them.

"Jacob!" I shouted.

"Yes, Jazzabella?" he replied.

I took a deep breath in and slowly let it out. I'm ready, I can do it.

"Jacob, I was running away from my because they abused me. Though, it wasn't always that bad, my parents died when I was ten. They had died protecting me. I had went out in the forest for a walk and then some hunters attacked me. My parents took the blow and died. So, for the past five years, I have been abused and rejected. My brothers didn't do anything about it, neither did my sister. The last straw was when my mate rejected me, I couldn't take it after that, so I left. Yesterday, before you guys found me, I shifted. I also found out that I'm the new Moon Goddess," I had explained everything to him.

I looked up to see him looking proud and angry at the same time.

"How could they do that to you, you're so nice. And you're the Moon Goddess, I can't believe they did that to you," he said.

I guess he still likes more.

-------------------------------------

Hey peeps,

Hoped you liked it.

Love ya'll

-Dana