Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Jazzabella's POV)

I ran and kept on running until my lungs started to burn up, so, I decided that I should take a break and drink some water.

I have been running for a couple of days now, so today is my birthday. That means that I am, unfortunately, going to shift some time during the day. It actually won't be too bad because I would be more connected to my wolf. I can talk to my wolf, even though you aren't supposed to until you shift. I found that out while I was younger. I learnt it in class. I think that I am the only one able to speak to their wolf before they shift.

'Snap!'

I something snap and I looked around for the cause of the sound. It took me a couple of seconds to figure out that it was actually one of my bones breaking, meaning that my shift has just started. I don't know why I didn't feel my bone snap, but, oh well.

The searing pain that happens when you shift shot up my arms. It was worse then anything I have ever felt, including one of my beatings that involved my hand being lit on fire.

The only word that run through my mind was...

Pain...

Pain...

Pain...

If felt like hours later when, finally, the pain died down. I have now shifted into my wolf and I am very happy because I'm at a lake. I look down at the water only to see how beautiful Celina, my wolf, is.

"Thank-you, Jazzabella. Though, we are both beautiful as well as powerful," Celina said.

My fur is golden with brown streaks running down my sides. We, my wolf and I, are the Moon Goddess. I am very surprised by that fact.

"Celina, what do you mean I'm beautiful?" I asked. "Our human form is not as pretty as this. Oh, oh, oh, can we get our wings out?"

"Jazzabella, when you shift back into your human form, you will be more beautiful than before, and, yes. We do have wings and we can get them out in wolf form, but it will be easier if you expand you while in human form first. Otherwise, it will be just as painful as when you first shift into your wolf. Do you understand, Jazzabella?"

"Yes, Celina," I said before shifting back to human. Somehow, my clothes didn't shred, but I am the Moon Goddess after all.

I imagined wings sprounting from my back and I felt a slight pain, not as bad as my first shift.

I looked to my sides to see my beautiful pure white and gold wings. They must be at least 5 ft. long, about the same height as me, just in width.

They are beautiful.

I take in a deep breath to calm my senses, but in stead I smelt a unfaamiliar scent. It was the smell of rogues. Although, it didn't smell bad, they must be the peace makers. I better shift back.

Obviously, I'm gonna ask them if I can join them.

..................................................

Hey people, sorry for the late update. I was busy and I lost my internet connection.

I know it's early but can someone plz create my a cover. you will get a part in one of my books if i deem it worthy enough.

lov you

-Dana