Chapter 5

Chapter 5

2 years later...

(Jazz's POV)

Focus, I have to focus.

I had that dream, again. The flashback of when I was rejected. It still hurts me, of course it would. But right now, the only annoying thing is Jacob snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Jaz!" he called. "Can you please come over here? We are having a meeting."

"Just a minute, Jake. I'll be there in a second," I said before I ran over to the others.

"Okay, so you know how we help prevent wars from happening between packs? Well, we have to go to the Midnight Moon Pack and the Blue Ice Pack."

I gasped. We have to go back to my old pack? I don't think that I can handle this.

I walked away from the rest of the group and went into my tent. I took some deep breaths in and slowly let them out.

"Jazz, I'm sorry. It's just, we have to sort out their problems for them. We have to help them negotiate," Jake said.

"Yes, I know. It's just that they caused me a lot of pain. I know that I'm stronger now, that I'm the Moon Goddess, but it is going to be hard to see them again," I said.

"I know, Jaz, but you gotta help me and the others."

"Don't worry, I will still help y'all."

"Good, we are leaving tomorrow," Jake said before he left.

I sighed and went to go pack my bag again. We always move, so I really should stop unpacking it, only to pack it again.

*The Next Morning*

"Wake-up, people! We have to go in 10 minutes," Jake's voice called out through the microphone.

If I was like the Barbies at my old pack, I would definitely complain, but I don't put make-up on and it only takes five minutes to get dressed and brush your hair.

I quickly pack my bag and run out of my tent so that I can take is down.

(skip to middle of car ride)

"So, we have gotten to their territory, but can you please tell us how to get to their pack house, Jaz," Leah asked.

Leah was the one to ask me because, well, she is driving.

"Turn left, then your second right, and then you can't miss it," I said.

"Okay, thank-you, Jazz," she replied.

"No probs."

I faced the window, looking at the shops as unwanted memories resurfaced. I quickly shoved them down as we pulled up into the Midnight Moon's pack house driveway.

We were greeted by my mate...

(Jacob's POV)

I was staring at Jaz, looking to see on how bad she is handling this. Surprisingly, she is doing pretty good.

I look at who had decided to get us and if anything happens, I can't blame Jaz for being the cause of it, if she did start it.

(Jack's POV)

It's been two years since I had last seen Jazzabella, two freaking long years.

I miss her, why couldn't we treat her better? If we did then she would still be here.

A bit after she left, about a year or so, we started getting into fight with the Blue Ice Pack. I can't remember what started our fights, but it was most likely something bad if we had to call the peacemaker rogues. They should be arriving here any minute, now.

Just as that thought came, I heard the sound of cars rocking up.

'Think of the devil and he shall appear,' my wolf said to me. He has only talked to me when he wants to say something mean, we don't have a very good relationship.

I walked outside and watched the rogues get out of the car.

"Hello, my name is Alpha Jack," I said.

The person who I assumed was the leader introduced them. "This is Leah, Jazz, Sam, Quinn, Lisa, John and I am Jacob."

As Jacob introduced them, they nodded their heads.

One of the stepped forward, Jazz, I think it is, and said, "Did you miss me, mate?"

I swear that my heart just stopped, this hot chick is Jazzabella?

"Jazzabella?" I asked.

"Yep!"

She smirked before she turned around and walked back to the others.

-----------------------------

Hey, peeps!

I'm so, so, so sorry for not updating sooner, I've just been so busy and I haven't had any internet.

So, my friend, danika_1234, has written a 1D fan-fic called Love Story (A Harry Styles Fan-Fiction) and it is really good.

I am also writing a new book with solo3620. We are both writing it on our profiles and they are both in different POVS.

So, I hope that you liked this chapter and would still read my book.

Love ya'll

-Dana