Chapter 12

This is where things get intresting!

Chapter 12

Two years later.

I sighed, as i got out of bed and went to go get ready for work,It's been two years and i can't seem to forget Ian or Nathan. I can't seem to forget finding out about the existance of other creatures... or species. My mother was happier here at Oakwood, she didn't stand by the window in the middle of night and she never wondered off whenever we spoke so this place actually had an upside. When we got here, i was miserable and i had to go to Oakwood High for my senior year it wasn't that bad, I made friends and dated a few people. those relationships didn't last long because everytime i decided to go to the next level Nathan or Ian's face would show up and i would be repulsed by the person touching me.

I graduated and i had a job working at a diner near by. Everything was going great, i was going to Stanford and hopefully i wouldnt bump into Ian.

I got out of the shower just in time to hear Leila crying, i quickly wrapped a towel around myself and went to her room. I picked her up gently and went to the kitchen to get her bottle, i warmed it up and gave it to her.She was so cute, i couldn't believe she was mine. She finally stopped crying and looked at me with her big light brown eyes, the eyes of my rapist...

Eleven months ago.

I was walking home on my way home from work at the diner. Laura had asked me to stay, and work an extra three hours since we were busy that night. I left around 9 and went my usual way home. I had never been out this late before. I passed an alley, where two guys were leaning on the wall, smoking. I started walking faster as i got nearer to them.

"Hey hun, why are you walking so fast? Come and chill with us, we can show you a good time." on of them hollered while the other one laughed. I looked around for anyone else but it was deserted. How could i have not noticed that? I started jogging but i could hear them following me. I was almost home just two more turns. I started runnng but so did they. It was quite obvious that i was no match against them. They were taller and bigger and way faster. I felt someones fingers dig into my skin as i was pulled to a stop.

"Why did you run away? Do you think you're to good for us, huh? That we can't show you a good time?" he sneered at me. His breath smelled foul, like cigarettes and beer. I started crying, trying get out of his grip. He shook me twice.

"Well, don't worry i intend to show you a good time." he said dragging me into an alley. i started screaming, "No, please, don't do this," i said trying to get out of his grip.

"Hey man, you said we were just going to mess around with her, this is going to far," the other guy said.

"SHUT UP, you are going to help me with her or i will kill you, " he said. i could have sworn his ugly blue eyes turned black for a moment. He took out a knife and slashed my dress open. I felt like throwing up. The first thrust was the most painful, things hot hazy and all i could remember was his rough hands all over my body and his grunts and moans of pleasure. I remember his grunts getting louder and his thrusts gettings faster then he stopped... then there was a feeling of something hot in my lower abdomen. I was numb, i felt so weak and broken. I thought they were donw with me but then someone entered me again but this time it was slow and hesitant but that didn't make it any better. It was still painful. i tried to fill my mind with happier momments of my family and friends but the pain was too much. i could feel the blood, flowing down my knee.

Light brown eyes were the last thing i saw before i welcomed the darkness. I woke up in the hospital with my mother holding my hand. One month later i found out i was pregnant...

I'll admit i hated the idea of having my rapists baby but i couldn't bring myself to kill a life. i was going to give her up for adoption but the moment i held her in my arms i knew that i couldn't, even though i knew her eyes would give me nightmares, i knew she was mine, my little flower, my Leila.

Present.

I shook the memories away and held my two month year old in my arms. She smiled at me and squeezed my finger, as if she was telling me verything would be okay. I couldn't help but smile back at her. I put her in a crib that i had for her in the living room. I kissed her blond hair and laid her down with her stuffed bunny. I went back to my room and got dressed in my uniform which cosisted of tight black pants and a white long sleeved shirt with black pumps. I tied my hair in a bun and put on my eyeliner and lipgloss. I packed Leila's bag and took her out of her crib on my way out. I put her in her car seat and drove to my mothers house.

When i got there i left Leila with my mom after she forced me to have some breakfast and coffee, i left after promising to get Leila after 5.

  The diner was very quiet today so i got time to study, before the lunch time rush came in. The door bell rang indicating a customer had come in. I sighed, closed my books and looked up. My heart skipped a beat as i looked into the eyes of Ian Wolfe...

YAY I UPLOADED, I REALLY FELT SORY FOR ROSE DURING BUT SHE GOT A BLESSING OUT OF IT! WE WILL BE GETTING APPEARANCES OF HER BROWN EYED RAPIST AND NATHAN!! SO DON'T STOP READING.

SO....

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN. I ACTUALLY PREFER COMMENTS, THEY REALLY HELP SO DON'T BE SHY!

LOVE YOU LOTS

WEREWOLFLOVER 1