chapter 18

I quickly stood up from Ians' lap... Was i ready to meet the pack? Would they even like me, knowing that what i did to one of their own?

'I don't think that is such a good idea Ian,' i said moving standing up and moving away from him. He stood up too and took me into his arms before i could protest.

'It's not up for discussion Rosie,' he said and pulled me tighter towards him, i couldn't help but hug him back, taking in his scent. I had missed him so much . Ian was my safe haven, he protected me from every bad thing that had tried to hurt me when we were young, beating up anyone who bullied me or looked at me the wrong way.

He seemed to be deep in thought too, i heard him take in my scent too and suddenly stiffened, he pulled away and looked at me stangely. 'What?' i asked confused. He smelt me again and pulled away completely. Now i was embarrased, did i smell that bad?

'Nothing....it's just your scent...it's different you kinda smell like a...' then he suddenly stopped, shaking his head and his worried expression. 'No it's nothing.'

He kissed my forehead, 'i'll pick you up at eight,' he said and walked away leaving me thoroughly confused. I sniffed myself but all i could smell was the subtle scent of my perfume. I shrugged, it was probably his hightened werewolf senses. But i decided to take a shower before i left.