wanted by my ex werewolf boyfriend 3

"What did you do to me," i asked my voice coming out hoarse and in a whisper.

"We will talk about that later, how are you feeling" he asked sounding seriously concerned. i almost believed him until i got flash backs of what happened last night, or a week ago or... what was the date today? i wonder if mom misses me... He cleared his throat, i blushed because i knew that  my mind wondered away alot or so i was told.

He stiffened and started moving away from me.

"What's wrong?" i asked. i started siting up on the bed i was sleeping on.

"Nothing... um...i will a send a maid to help you get dressed so you can meet the others." he said his voice sounding strained. In a flash he was at the doo opening it.

"Wait, i don't even know your name," i said whispering the last part of it.

He looked at me for a long second. Then whispered so quietly i barely heard him.

"Nathan, Nathan Matthews."

He closed the door silently and i let out a gust of air i didn't even know i was  holding.

"Weirdo," i muttered. i stood up and looked around the room it was a dark blue with light blue swirls on it. There wasn't much to see just a bed and a small window on the side. there was a door that  i guessed led to the bathroom and the one Nathan had left through. i looked down and noticed i wasn't wearing the clothes i was wearing yesterday. 

I was wearing a blood red Night gown that reached my mid thigh. i blushed woundering who changed me. "Why the hell am i so calm?" i asked myself mentally. i walked towards the door but a delicious scent caught my attention. It was coming from a cup from the bedside table. i walked over to it and drank everything in it without even looking inside.

The moment it touched my tongue different flavours burst in my mouth. Chocolate, ice cream, vanilla and Oreos. All my favourite things mixed in one. I finished it and looked inside it was some kind of red juice. I put the cup down, suddenly feeling energized.

I walked towards the door Nathan left in and tryed the door. it was unlocked. I felt like a secret agent trying to escaped the evil villans lair. I could actually here the mission impossible theme song playing in my head. i started humming the the song whilst i walked.

 I walked in the direction i thought was the right one which is always the right. after thirty minutes i thought i was walking in  circles because i kept passing a table that had a vase on it. I felt a cold gust of air like something fast just passed me. i looked behind me but no one was there. i continued walking but the rush of air came again. i started walking faster and faster until something tripped me and i heard a soft seductive chuckle

"And where do you think you're going," the voice asked me. a boy came out of the darkness...

vote!!!

vote!!!

vote!!!

comment!!!

comment!!!

comment!!!

I would really like to know what you think so please comment! i will upload when i get 10 votes and comments. OMG i was playing hockey and we lost 4-0 it was really painful when the ball kept going in and in and in and in.

OREOS ROCK!!!

love Werewolf lover ;)