chappie 6

Here's the sixth chapter i hope you like it even though i admit i'm going through writers block. wow i never thought i'd go through that, i thought it was people just over exaggerating!

Rose's POV

I woke up for the third time today, i really had to stop fainting. I looked around and noticed that i was back in the room i woke up in. I wondered why i was so calm about being in a house full of vampires when i was supposed to be panicking but instead it felt natural. i know crazy right. Every girl who loves vampires would kill for a chance like this but we all know some of the girls only love the hot guys. I got up and got dressed into my normal clothes and slowly crept to the door, I opened it slowly and looked down the hall to see if anyone was there. It was time for escape plan number two since the first one didn't work out well.

I slowly walked down the hall knowing the way better now. I passed a door that was slightly ajar, when i peeped in i saw Nathan holding the guy who ruined my chance to get out of here by the neck. i felt a feeling of satisfaction go over me, it scared me, why would I be happy about someone who could possibly be hurt. Nathan whispered something to mr. annoying(yeah that sounded right, i'd call him that until i found out what his name was but the name just suited him so right). i couldn't hear him properly but i caught the words hurt and mate. "He must be from Australia"  i thought to myself. "yeah sure, then why doesn't he have an accent?" i heard an annoying voice say in my head. "Didn't i tell you to stop talking to me three years ago? i thought you were gone."  "Well i thought i would surprise you by coming back so SURPRISE!"  "I need you to go back from where ever you came from."  "No can do, you'll be needing me to make a decision." "whatever just go away for the moment i need to be alert and you're kind of distracting me." I know i sounded weird but i'd given up on trying to find out what was wrong with me five years ago when i lost three of my so called best friends when i told them i was hearing a voice in my head since i was twelve. But when my father died and i screamed at the voice to leave me alone and... well let's just say i never heard from her again, until today that is. I needed to get out of here and try to peice my life back together again.

I slowly crept past the door but not before i saw Nathan sniff the air, i walked to the stairs and jumped some of them hoping to get to the door before anybody noticed i was gone. I got to the door and wrenched it back, and ran into the forest. I didn't know where i was but i figured if i found a road i could get a lift to the next town and find my way from there. I looked at the door and saw Nathan standing by the door loooking sad, he looked down and turned back inside. I felt my heart break for making him so sad i never wanted to see that kind of pain in his eyes ever again. I shook my head and carried on walking wondering why i felt so much for some one who kidnapped me let alone a vampire!

I heard a howl in the distance and quickened my pace and walked straight hoping that would somehow het me out of these woods. There was a howl but this time it sounded closer, i started jogging knowing that i couldn't outrun wolves. I tripped over a rock, a fucking ROCK! How pathetic could i get. There was a deep gash on the side of my leg, how that rock could cut through my jeans was very suprising to me. i closed my eyes suddenly feeling drowsy and tired. I heard a sniffing sound and opened my eyes. In front of me was five of the biggest wolves i had ever seen if you could even say that they were wolves. They were standing in a v-formation with the biggest infront. he was the beautifulest(is that even a word). He had dark black fur which looked a bit blue at the tips and the most amazing light brown eyes just like Ian's i thought to myself. The one next to hem was a dirty blonde colour with bright blue eyes that showed cockiness, which i never knew a wolf could show. two wolves looked exactly the same with the same russet coloured hair and green eyes and the last wolf had light blonde hair and dark brown eyes and was the smallest of them all. Evn though they were animals i saw intelligence in their eyes. Now i'm not saying animals are stupid, i mean all those animals in movies are definately not stupid! But these wolves eyes were almost as intelligent as a human. Now i sounded like a bad werewolf book.

"You've got to be kidding me," i whispered to myself. 

The black wolf which i'm guessing was the leader cocked it's head to the side which i must admit was very cute.

It slowly started to walk towards me, like it was trying to tell me that it wouldn't hurt me. i couldn't care less at the moment because my vision was getting fuzzy and i'm sure with all the blood loss i was dieing. At least i wouldn't feel the pain when they teared me apart.Not that i could could satisfy five hungry wolves. The black wolf which i decided to call Ian whined at me and nuzzeled it's head on my shoulder probably smelling how good i smell. The lullaby that my father used to sing me every night before i fell asleep started playing in my head. i guess this was my dad calling me.

"I'm coming dad," i silently whispered before everything turned black...

ok that took a lot for me to write guys so i don't expect that much except lots of votes but six will do. And if any of you want me to read your story feel free to ask.

REMEMBER ICE CREAM IS GOOD FOR YOU

LOVE YOU LOTS LIKE JELLYTOTS

WEREWOLFLOVER1 :)