Tattoo Roulette >>Niall Centric*

-Where Niall is scared of getting a tattoo, even more after playing Tattoo Roulette with James Corden. (Slight Smut)

Niall should've seen this coming. He didn't know how the boys knew it before hand, or if it was just pure luck.

A week before they were to show up on the late late show with James, the boys had all been asking Niall about his tattoos jokingly.

Niall always had a thing for the boys tattoos, he would always run his fingers over them lightly or trace them as they laid down in bed together. He thought they were beautiful and showed stories they couldn't tell out loud, so they inked it on their skin.

It reminded him of writing songs really, the boys were writing songs into their skin.

But he could never get one himself, he didn't want one, simple as that. Not because it terrified him (because it did) but because he simply didn't see the point in putting something on his skin that would stay there forever. What if it came out stupid? What if something happened and he didn't like it anymore? It was there permanently unless he wanted to remove it, but he heard that hurt more then getting the actual tattoo.

And really his boyfriends loved his unmarked skin, and they loved just sitting next to Niall when he suddenly just grabbed their arm and would trace their tattoos over and over again. He always made the cutest face when he did it. He was so concentrated, like he was thinking deeply, like he was the one inking their skin in that moment. He would bite his lip and scrunch his eyebrows up adorably and the boys would always just watch him fondly as he would play with the marks they chose to display.

-

Niall was leaning his head on Louis shoulder and lazily running his fingers over the tattoos on his arm. Louis had his hand rested on Niall's knee as he watched him with a small smile. That's when the joking started.

Harry sat down next to them, on Niall's other side and poked him lightly. Niall looked over at him and smiled.

"You're always tracing our tattoos, why don't you just get one of your own?" He asked, generally curious. Niall's face burned a light pink and he shrugged lightly. He was too embarrassed to say he was scared (though the boys already knew), that he didn't want one, but he loved theirs.

"Never really thought about it." He said and the boys could tell he was lying but didn't say anything about that.

"What are you talking about Haz? He's got tattoos all over, pretty sure he's got more then me some days." Louis joked and Harry only rolled his eyes fondly.

"Yeah." He said sarcastically and Louis just leaned forward to kiss Niall's neck, making him jump slightly. He kissed and bit down lightly before pulling away and pressing his thumb down on the now growing mark on Niall's pale neck.

"See? He's got one right here." He joked and Niall's face only got a brighter red. But then Harry smirked and nodded.

"Right, sorry, I almost forgot about the one right here too." And then Harry was leaning in to make another mark and Niall just tilted his head to let him.

And that led to other activities but Niall really didn't mind.

But that's exactly how it went for the rest of the week, even Liam joined in with the joking.

-

When the night actually came and Niall found out that they would be playing 'tattoo roulette', well the name didn't sound so promising and he really hoped that it had something to do with having to guess who had what tattoo and where. He hoped that the whispers back stage were wrong, but he had no such luck.