Blood Red >>Niall Centric

-(Request) There is a shooting at a concert and Niall gets shot.

Niall rarely felt creeped out when he's with his fans. Occasionally there's one of those creepy fans that has an unhealthy obsession with them, or has a deranged belief that they were in love with them or something. But those are so rare that Niall's only ever met two of them in his life. Sure, there are more out there, but Niall hasn't met them. He didn't plan to either.

This girl though, she wasn't creepy like the others were but something about her just didn't seem right. It was almost the end of the meet and greet, she was the last one.

She smiled at Niall, giving him chills at the look in her eye. Something just didn't feel right about her.

"It was really nice meeting you Niall, I'll see you very soon." She smiled even wider at that then laughed as she muttered, "Or never again."

Niall knew she was just being funny, at least he thought she was. He hoped she was. Something just didn't sit right with him. He didn't like the way this girl looked at him.

"I'll see you at the concert tonight then, I hope you have fun." Niall smiled back at her, getting goosebumps as she only laughed again.

"Oh don't worry, I really will. I hope you do too." She went to walk away, past the others and out the room. Niall was confused as to why she only wanted to meet him but shook it off. She did say she was a Niall fan.

Niall tried to just shake it off, she was gone now and there was nothing wrong with her anyway. He must be tired, that's all he told himself. Or maybe he was just paranoid because of the movie last night. He knew he shouldn't have watched it.

Louis threw an arm around Niall's shoulders and pinched his side. "Looks like our Nialler is more popular than us boys." Niall laughed and shook his head, trying to squirm out of Louis' grip.

"Oh shut it! You know-" Niall started but then Harry was at his other side.

"Niall's got a bigger celebrity status than us now guys. What are we gonna do?" Harry joked and Niall just groaned and pushed them both away.

"You're both twats, you know that?" Niall laughed, not being able to help himself. "Liam and Zayn are my favorites now, they don't pick on me." Niall pushed his way to stand between Zayn and Liam when Liam smirked down at him.

"Does this mean you don't like us anymore? Now that you're so popular?" Zayn snickered but didn't say anything. Niall pouted and pushed Liam's shoulder.

"I trusted you Liam, you break my heart, you really do." Niall put his hand to his heart and pretended to fall into Zayn. "You're the only one I can trust Z. It's just you and me."

Zayn wrapped an arm around Niall and smirked at the others. "Just you and me." Zayn agreed and laughed when the others started pouting.

"Alright, alright! I'm sorry, baby come back!" Louis dramatically reached his hand out, making Niall turn his back on him. He wrapped his arms around Zayn's waist and stuck his tongue out at them.

"Nope! It's just me and Zayn now." Niall laughed. Louis smirked and Niall knew that face. Before Louis could catch him, he started running.

Josh stuck his head in, sighing as he saw the boys running around. "Boys! Be ready in 15." Liam nodded his way, still distracted by Louis who now had a laughing Niall around the waist.

The girl from earlier was completely forgotten as Niall tried to escape from Louis' grip. He wouldn't change any of this for the world.

«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«