*Handcuffs >>Niam*

-(Request) Alpha!Liam and Omega!Niall smut :)

Or

Niall's favorite thing to use in the bedroom were handcuffs, and not just on himself.

It was usually Niall that was tied down, unable to move as Liam did whatever he pleased with him. He was always at Liam's mercy.

And Niall really didn't mind, I mean he fucking loved it. And he's not saying that, or thinking that just because Liam says he does (Niall can still hear Liam's rough voice whispering in his ear, "You love this, don't you slut?" and it was making him harden in his jeans a little). Because if he wanted to, Liam would stop if he asked in a heartbeat.

Liam never really wanted to hurt Niall, I mean sometimes he did but it was only for pleasure purposes only.

But sometimes Niall wondered what it would be like to reverse the roles. I mean, if Liam was tied down, Niall could tease him endlessly.

And yeah maybe he thought about it more then just 'sometimes'. Maybe he had wet dreams about it, and maybe he daydreamed and fantasized about it. He can't count how many nights he woke up and his pants where soaked through with his slick from the thought.

But it's not like he could do anything about it. I mean have you seen Liam? He's all muscle and Niall works out too but he is just no match for Liam. Not even close. Especially since Liam was an alpha and Niall was a tiny Omega.

So when Niall really started thinking about actually doing it and not just fantasizing, well he knew he didn't have the component of strength so he just had to outsmart him.

That's how Liam came to be handcuffed to the bed frame. Niall had jumped on Liam the second he got home, claiming he thought he looked stressed. And even though Liam tried to deny that he wasn't, he was definitely not going to pass up some sexy time with his beautiful omega.

Niall had lightly pushed Liam down on the bed, Liam cooperating eagerly. He had distracted him by kissing him and grinding his butt down against Liam's hardening cock.

"I wanna give you something." Niall whispered lightly, nipping at Liam's neck as he did.

"What babe?" Liam asked breathlessly and Niall smiled wide.

"Close your eyes!" He giggled and Liam couldn't help but watch him for just a second, taking in his beautiful smile before closing his eyes, wondering what Niall had in store for him.

Niall lightly put Liam's hands up towards the head board where he had already placed the handcuffs prior.

"What-" Liam began but Niall whined, "No peeking!"

Liam quickly closed his eyes tightly, though they flew open when he felt medal against his wrists and then the familiar clicks of handcuffs closing.

"What..." Liam opened his eyes and tugged at the cuffs wrapped around the headboard. "Very funny Ni, now let me go." He tugged again while Niall pulled back to admire his alpha all cuffed up and unable to touch him. Liam's muscles bulged as he tugged again and Niall's boxers started to soak with his slick.

He couldn't help it, Liam just looked too hot like this.

Niall licked his lips and let out a shaky breath, pressing his hand down on his hardening length for just a second before he slowly started taking his shirt off.

"Niall." Liam growled and Niall whimpered.

"Sorry Li but it's your turn." Niall managed to say as he tugged his boxers off as well.