Students /Teachersof the College

Anneliese Robichaux

30

█ ☽»✩«☾ █ Family █

George Robichaux ~ Deceased

Melody Robichaux ~ Daughter (12)

Emily Pages ~ Younger Sister (25)

Best Friend ~ Zarina Monroe

█ ☽»✩«☾ █ Basic Stats █

Race: Witch (The Supreme)

Height: 5'8

Weight:135lbs

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Gender: Female

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Strengths: Magic, Baking, Pyrokinesis

Weaknesses: Food, Managing Money, Rather childish at times

Theme Song(s): Once upon a dream by Lana Del Rey

Goals:To find the next girl to be the Supreme and train her.

Fears: Not finding the supreme in time

Love Interest: George Robichaux ~ Now and Forever

█ ☽»✩«☾ █ Powers █

First came Pyrokinesis and then her Supreme abilities awakened

Telekinesis

Concilium

Divination

Transmutation

Vitalum Vitalis

Descensum

Resurgance

Power Negation

Injury Transference

Clairvoyance

█ ☽»✩«☾ █ Bio █

Anneliese was born Anneliese Pages in Houston, Texas. She had no knowledge of her families magical abilities. That is until her power of Pyrokinesis began to get out of hand. She was in school one day minding her own business when some girls came and began harassing her for no reason. They were calling her names and pulling on her clothes. You would think girls in 9th grade would be sweeter but they were not. Anneliese yelled and threw her arms at them and when she opened her eyes the girls were screaming as their flesh burned. The girls all suffered from third degree burns but did not die although they would be scared for the rest of their lives. And even though kids ignored her they still bullied her, They would all chant "Witch Witch You're A b***h!" at her in the halls. Her grandmother revealed that her mothers side was magical and her mother confirmed but hoped that her daughters powers would not arise because she was ashamed and thought they would all burn in hell for the dark craft. Her grandmother pulled her out of school and encouraged her magical abilities. Together they trained her a bit to at least control it and on the television they saw the reigning supreme Cordelia Foxx talking about girls and a safe home for them. With her grandmother she traveled to New Orleans and said her goodbye to her loving grandmother. At the home she studied and socialized with her new sisters. She made friends and found her best friend at the school as well. As time went by Anneliese began to grow more and more powerful and gaining new powers each day. Cordelia identified her as the next in line for the Supremacy. She preformed the Seven Wonders and soon when the time came they preformed the Sacred taking on Cordelia and Anneliese became the new Supreme at age 25. She married a boy with the same last name as the house out of pure coincidence he took the witch part of her gladly and they lived happy for a while until their daughter was born and then he died shortly after of unknown causes.