Overprotective Brother - Prologue & Chapter 1

When an overprotective brother meets a new girl in school, what will happen...

When I was seven, my mom remarried and I ended up with a stepbrother.

"Teddy, meet your new brother Danny, who was born few hours early than you," my mom introduces as she hold onto my shoulder and pushes me forward.

In front of me, a boy with sharp eyes and golden hair is standing and glances at me, then checks me up and down. His dad, I mean my new stepdad tag him on the shoulder. He sighs as he holds out his hand, "Nice to meet you, si... sis," he focus these words out of his mouth with fake smiles.

"Nice to meet you too," I reply in the lowest voices while putting a smile on my face as I hold on to his hand and shake it.

He smiles back at me then let go of his hand.

************************************************************

Few days later, he and his dad move into my house. Mom places his bedroom right across the room from mine so we can bond...

Overprotective Brother - Chapter 1

Sibling's first day of their senior year!! Meet Teddy and Danny!!

Teddy's POV

Time goes fast when Danny is by my side, just a blink of an eye the last year of high school life began for me and Danny. At the same time, our parents suddenly decide to have a baby so they won't get lonely when we're going to college and move out of the house. I have absolutely no problem with that but Danny doesn't like the idea.

The night before the first day of our senior year, Danny has a huge fight with dad. He rushes out of the house shouting, and I chase after him but dad grabs me by the arm and pulls me back into the house.

"Let him be Teddy, go to bed it is first day of school tomorrow," he says with a disappointment. The look on his face makes me simply follow the order instead of ignoring it.

When the next morning comes, I hear my mom and dad arguing downstairs because Danny hasn't come home all night. I get out of the bed and rush into Danny's room, just to make sure I hear it right. As I enter the room Danny is standing there shirtless. I open my mouth, about to call mom and dad over, so they will stop arguing, but he runs over and covers my mouth with his hand while he puts his other arm around my neck.

"Mom and Dad don't know I'm home, so don't call," he whispers as he's still covering my mouth with his hand. I give him a confused look instead of pulling his hand off my mouth.

"I just don't want to deal with dad right now. So just let me get some stuff quietly then I will head for school," he adds, knowing what I'm asking about.

I nod and tap him on his arm. "Sorry," he whispers while let go of me.

As soon as he let me go, I turn around face to face with him. First thing comes in my mind is to give him an angry look. He rubs his head while gives me a smile saying he is 'sorry'. Then I sigh since I know both him and dad are too stubborn to apologize, so there is no point to notify my parent about him.

I sigh, "I will bring some food for you, only if you come home after school that includes talking to dad," I whisper while giving him a serious look. He nods, smiling like a little kid, "Wait in the cafeteria, I will be there in ten minutes," I whisper while walking out of the room, getting ready for school.

*************************************************************************

Danny already sits in the cafeteria surrounded by bunch of his friends while waiting for me to bring home meal. I sit on the seat next to him as he keeps staring at me just like the first day we meet. I open my bag and take out all the food I packed for him.