Adesa

Adesa . 19 . Witch

Growing up in a small village , the outside world is a complete mystery to her . The last few years of her life had been dedicated to helping her dying mother . Adesa remained at her side until her last breath and now with nothing tying her to the village she is very eager to leave . Witchcraft had been a major part of her childhood and it was something her and her mother had shared . For the first time she is stepping out of the village and is unsure of what she is searching , she heads blindly into the world .

She had always been the girl who was hiding her face inside a book , dedicated to her spells , her hard work pays off and her spells come very easily to her. Despite her small frame she is far more dangerous than she looks. Story

A loud groan escaped the lump of covers that were scoured over the bed . A mess of blonde hair could be seen as she turned and pulled the covers over her head blocking out the invading sunlight . It was her last day in her childhood home , she had grown up in this house and now she was leaving . Witha small groan she pulled herself out of the comfort of her warm comfy bed and stood up stretching her arms . Morning's had never been her favorite part of the day , she had always preferred the evening's . Looking over to the door she saw her bag packed and ready to go . At least she already had everything packed and ready to go . Where she was going wasn't excatly clear to her . Away . Thats all she wanted was to be away . The village never knew what she or her mother were . Her mother had made it very clear that witches weren't highly thought of . With her mother gone she had no one to guide her with her magics and that made things harder on her , thats why she was leaving .

Someone , somewhere had to be like her and know more about her magics and she was determined to find them.

It took her no time at all to pull herself together , she raced through washing her face and brushing her teeth . It was nearly dawn and it was still a bit cold outside , putting on her jacket she zipped it up and wrapped her scarf around herself and grabbed her bag . With on last look around her home she opened the door and locked it , placing the key back in her bag she turned her back to the old house and set off down the trail that lead to the exit of the village .

Lute . appears 18 . Possibly human

Lute isn't his real name, or so he believes. In fact, he doesn't remember any of his past beyond a year ago, when he awoke to find himself in the hands of a traveling caravan. He was completely nude when he was found, revealing the markings and scars that lines his body, ancient runes cut and burned into the flesh. Since this day, he has been searching for his identity, and yet, part of him is absolutely terrified to find it.

His scars burnt. Scowling in pain, Lute laid on the backseat of the truck, staring up at the ceiling as the car jerked forward along the dirt road. It was their only car in the caravan, and it was pulling a load of supplies in the trailer behind it.

"You okay there, Lute?" Jeremy, the man who had found him, glanced back at him. "You look kinda' ill."

"Fine," Lute muttered and rolled over on his stomach, smothering his face against the faded upholstery. "Just, my body hurts."

"The scars again?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah," he closed his eyes and tightened his mouth, holding back a cry of pain as another sliver of agony was pierced through his back.

"We're almost at the location," the man assured him. "Then we'll give you something to help stop the pain."

"Fine," Lute said, and sighed. "Look, I'm sorry for snapping at you. It just hurts."

"Don't worry," the old man chuckled. "Don't worry."

Fifty minutes later they reached the location, ahead of the horses that pulled wagons because they were meant to wait for them and begin setting up camp.

"I think I'll go on a walk," Joshua said. "To clear my head." He set off, only to walk for fifteen minutes before stumbling across a girl. He didn't know what to say, so he merely stood there.

It was a narrow road that she followed humming happily to herself , it was nice to escape her small village . Although part of her felt guilty for leaving the only home she had ever known . She watched the passing scenery go by as she picked up speed . Trees reached for the sky and green foliage could bee seen poking in between each tree. The scenery was nice but it was something she had been used to seeing , it was the cities that she was excited to see .

Ahead of her she could see a figure of a boy , at first she thought nothing of it . Just another traveller on his way , it wasn't until she saw the marking on his skin that he caught her interest . Was he hurt ? She had never seen anything like that on a person . As she scanned him over with her icy blue eyes she gave a friendly smile " Are you hurt ?" she asked not quite sure what to make of his markings