Epilogue

This is the prologue of Abandoned mate. Thank you for everybody that kept thru. This was my very first book. I had fun writing it, hope you had fun reading it.

Guys I'm starting a new book as we speak so please stay tune. It's called "Making him beg"

It will be up a week from today. Well the first chapter.

Love

   Sabine

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 years later

Ashley's POV

I never knew life could be so fun.

It was not long ago that I use to cry in my pillow at night. Now that I've gotten a chance to explore the world, I see life behind the pain.

The plane ride took forever but I'm finally heading back. It's been 3 years and I can't wait to get back to my Chase.

I'm a little down to realize that it's been 3 years.

Finaally at 3:00 am the plane arries. I get off the plane happy to touch ground again. I spent 10 on the plane and if I could I wwould kiss the ground but I would look crazy.

The check in process took about 30 minutes. I went and sat down for a second and then I saw him, his perfectly trimmed beard made him look that more attractive.

"Chase" I said to myself.

I walked up to him.

"Hey" I said to him looking at him. His eyes was elsewhere.

"Chase" I said "I'm right here"

"Ashley." he said and sighed. "There was a reason Oscar wanted you gone"

Suddenly he took out a stick and pointed it to the ground.

And then the truth hit me, He was blind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cab was waiting for us outside. I helped Chase in and got in without asking any questions.

I couldn't believe it. He was blind. All my dreams with him are killed. I let a few tears rolled out of my eyes.

The ride back took approximately 10 minutes  and we had no conversations.

I recognize the mansion as soon as it came into view. I got out to help Chase out the his door opened by hisself.

He took out his stick and walked out the car.

The security gate opened itself when usually I would have to take out my key and open it.

I was about to grab the door when Chase stopped me.

"Ash' he said with a sweet smile reminding me of the Chase I fell in love with.

"Yeah" I tried but I couldn't hide the teary voice that came behind my crying.

I watched as he slowly got on one knees and smile past me.

I watched him take out a 20 carrot diamond ring and pointed it at me.

"Ashley Caban Monroe, would you please be mine" he said as tears flowed out of mine.

All of it came out though at the end, I wasn't sure what I was crying for. The joy of seeing again, the sadness of seeing him blind, or the joy that he wants me to be his.

I looked at Chase and came down to his height since he was on one knee and I myself was now on one knee.

I touched his face and kissed him. We kissed each other passionately holding on to him and not letting him go.

I broke the kiss and cried in his arms.

"Yes. As long as you promise to let me love you Chase. As long as so" I said kissing him again.

Sudddenly the door flew open and oscar came out. I saw Chase get up and Oscar taking this thing off his eyes.

He turned around and face me. "I'm not blind Ash. A test to see your love for me"

I smiled and kissed him again and he picked me up and swirled me around.

I am happy I didn't have to take care of a blind Chase all my life. And I am happy to say that through all life throw at you there is an happy ever after.

And I found mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for reading.

One of my fans asked me if there was going to be a sequel. IDK.

But all I K is that my new book "Making him beg" is going to happen.

Keep reading guys. And thanks to all.