The're engaged ???!!!

Well guys I am definately hating wattpad right now. I wrote a 3 full pages chapter that took me 4 days to write. But wattpad deleted everything. It would have been longer and would have had a whole different title. The idea was 'I hate the ***** Britney' but I decide to move that to a later chapter. Please enjoy.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Ashley's POV

I woke up to a hell of a hangover. My head was hurting and it felt like the world was spinning. I got out of my bed and went down to eat breakfast.

Oscar was in the kitchen whispering something to Chase...

I walked right passed them and grabbed a bowl for cereal.

"Good Morning" I said under my breath but I kney they heard.

Oscar responded but chase didn't say anything. I turned around to find him staring at me with lust in his eyes.

I was in a tanktop and booty shorts as I said my sleeping clothes.

I ignored his stare as I got the cereal box from the cabinet and took the milk from the refrigerator

I poured the milk as I listened to their conversation.

"We have to do it" Oscar said

"Yeah but after the weeding"

*What weeding* I said into Oscar's head.

He looked at me and I saw sympathy in his eyes.

*Chase and Britney are getting married* he said and continued talking to chase.

I felt myself die inside as the realization of those words hit me.

Britney won!

The one that was made for her... So she took mine. But mine didn't want me. I remembered that day:

*Flashback* (5 years back)

Bow Bow!!!! was what everybody heard and that's all it took for everyone to start running. Two gun shots were fired and everybody was running in one direction.

I saw a kid fall but as soon as immedeately got stomped on by one of the fat cheerleaders.

That was enough to pursuade me to keep running. The cheerleader was right behind me.

I was running  but then curiosity hit me and instead of going home I made a U-turn ran to where I heard the shots from.

My mind was telling my body to stop but my body didn't listen. I kept running and running until I came and saw it.

Britney pointing a gun at Gerald's body on the floor.

Gerald was the new nerd boy and he was also Britney's mate. She killed him. He wanted her but she didn't want him.

Britney noticed me and pointed the gun at me.

When she tried to shoot nothing bcame out. She tried again but nothing came out.

*End of flashback*

Britney got arrested but +when her dad payed one hundred thousand dollars to the city, she was let go.

Since that day on she hated me. She tripped me and tried to ruin my reputation.

It worked since all my pack members hated me but I got away. And now she's here again and she won.