A plan to save me

So there you go another chapter for you good people. Listen I have choices for who to play the main characters. But as new characters are introduced the line of characters will get longer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chase's POV

"You ugly as trash being mated to me. Girl dreams come true but that's something you'll never see". I said those word to her my mate. As soon as I saw her. I immideately fell in love with her but then I realize that she's all I want. But then I realized that she wasn't the prettiest girl or the hottest but she was perfect.

I looked at he body examining her up and down before i could find the words to hurt her. I took her outside because I couldn't reject her in front of all those people in the cafe. Especially my cousin Oscar. He clearly saw that we were mates and he would try to talk me out of it if he knew what I was going to do.

I walked home as the clearly confused and pained look on her face were haunting me. Over and Over again. I hurted her and she would probably never want me again. 'Good I said to myself'. But as I saw those pics of her again i realized that I hurted myself more by hurting her. It wasn't because I didn't think she was perfect but because somewhere inside me I felt like I can't take care of her.

She looked so innocent as if her being the way she was was not her fault. I knew that and it took every single part of me for me not to run back to her and tell her I didn't mean none of that. I saw her fall mostly because I spit on her and broke her heart.

As I was walking, I heard thunder and it immeadeately started raining. I lived not far from where I was so I started running.

Ashley's POV

I woke up to Oscar shaking me and to find out it was raining. "Ash, you ok". I couldn't move. I was wet and cold. I felt myself being lifted up as Oscar carried me inside the cafe.

"What happened" he asked with that same sincerity in his eyes. Should I tell him? He will think I'm pathetic and even my mate rejects me. Plus the crowd aroud me. I choose not too. Well at least not yet. I glanced at the clock it was 11 O'clock. I got up and I felt Oscar's hands pull me back down.

"I'm fine" I croaked but he looked at me and I could clearly see that he was not beleiving me. "Seriously I'm fine" but that didn't mean anything as he lifted me and put me inside his truck.

"I found you on the floor outside right outside a cafe right after leaving with a guy that you didn't even know" he said with a all too serious expression on his face.

He got in the truck and closed the door. He looked at me like he felt bad with me. "What happened?" he asked me. Tears started to fall. Should I tell him since he's my best and only friend. I look at him and gulped before I started to tell him. The more I talked the more tears I felt fall down.

"He said I was ugly and fat and he didn't want me". "That jerk" he exclaimed.

"Well we're going to make him eat those words" he said anger clearly in his voice.

"Please don't kick his ass Please". I said but he looked at me.

"I'm not. But you are. Just got to give you a make over"

"Who. My fat ass. I can't fight. It's OK. It's not my first time getting rejected" i said trying to smile.

"Well this time I am going to give you a chance to hurt him as much as he hurt you"

"Revenge is not GOOD, Oscar" I said trying to joke with him.

"But it is Sweet"

At that moment, he openned  the door and then helped me get down and into Grace hospital. He took me into a room and told a nurse what happened. "Just asking for you to check if she's alright because...'.

Oscar came back and sat next to me. "I have a plan" he told me. "And it's fool proof".

The phone ranged and Marvin's voice was in the phone. Marvin was Oscar's mate. As much as I loved Oscar, it took me a while to understand and let go the crazy crush I had on him. He was gay. He didn't like girls.

"Bye Oscar" I heard Marvin say on the other side a phone.

Just then the nurse calls me in the room and without hesitation, I followed her and she led me inside a room with a bed and a chair. Oscar sat on the chair while I layed on the bed.

She did all the things you do at doctors checkups and it only too like 15 minutes.

On the way back Oscar stopped at MC Donald's and we ate.

It was 3 oclock pm when I got home.

"We start the plan tommorrow so go pack up. We're going to be on the road for a long time." Oscar instructed me.

I nodded and he waited till my mom opened the door before he left.

My mom looked mad and I didn't say anything to her. She let me through the door but then I felt a pain in my arm and when I turned around I saw blood flowing out my arm. I turned back around to see my brother smiling.

"Joseph told me you weren't at school today" she said hands on her hips.

I saw my dad get up. I heard a sound and I fell and then my cheeks stinged bad.

I felt pain at my sides and I looked up to see my dad and brother kicking me. I started crying as an immense pain started from my thighs to see blood seeping out of my skin.

I knew that if I didn't get up they wouldn't stop hitting me until they got tired.

I gathered all my strengh and made one huge leap for my room which good for me only 5 feet away.

I started to run. I felt pain in my lower back as I reached my room and locked the door.

My dad started hitting on my door and then gave up 5 minutes later. And that's when I thanked the people that built this house.

As soon as he stopped I picked up the phone and called Oscar. I picked up my suitcase and put all my clothes and necessary materials in it. Oscar picked after the third ring. "What up'' he asked.

"Oscar come pick me up. We're having a sleepover tonight."

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P 

Another chapter for you good people. Don't forget to:

Comment

Fan

Vote