We meet again

Well this chapter is the start of excitement in this story. All of you that have stayed with me through the beggining till now. I want to thank katlives for being the first one to comment. Thank you and I hope you like it. Comment in the end please.

***********************************************************************************************************

I woke up the next morning feeling like hell. Oscar, being as annoying as he is, knowing my death was pronounced, decided to wake me up anyway. "Omg leave me alone" I said half asleep.

"No Ash. We got training today."

I tuned around and looked at him.

"You don't want me to bring in the bucket now, do you?" he asked with a smirk playing at his crooked lips.

Well that did the job. I got up and immediately entered the shower. Baths usually relax me but all I could think about was the arrival of my old pack tomorrow. And Chase.

Ever since I left there, I came here, excersized, lost 30 pounds, but I still can't get him out my mind.

Nomatter how many time I shower, I can't remove the spit stain he put on my face and the embarrassment that my heart suffered because I didn't meet his expectation. Uhh.

And I did something I haven't done in a long time. I cried. Because life sucks. Nobody would know that better than me.

I felt jealous of the girl he mated with. It haven't been a year since I felt he mated with her. And the mark that appeared on my neck in that moment serves me as a tatoo of an example how life sucks.

I probably stayed in there for about ten minutes before Oscar opened the bathroom door.

"Ashley Caban get the hell out the shower"

I thought about answering him but he would hear that I was crying, so I just shut the shower off and got out.

I got out and put on a pair of blue shorts and a white tee and then headed outside.

Practice went as usual. We do 30 push ups. and 50 situps. Some jumprope and then we went to the forest and ran our usual 3 miles. But during all that time I can't help but think of how it would be if my life was different.

That night it was a fight for me to sleep. But at 3 in the morning. I fell asleep uneasy but sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to and I heard yelling. Checked my alarm clock it was noon.I walked to the kitchen to find Joseph and Joshua yelling.

"O. My. Gosh what's all the yelling about" I asked them but they were to busy staring at the last slice of pizza left.I got a plan.

"Guys. You guys need to stop fighting" I said my eyes on both of them They turned around and looked at me. Their eyes away from the slice. I grabbed it and took a bite.

"Uhhh" Joshua groaned.

Joseph glared at me.

"See. I solved the problem. Now neither of you gets it" I said with a smirk.

I was about to turn around but Oscar came and said "Their here" he said looking at me.

Joshua and Joseph ran outside but I was glued to the floor, my heart beating 90 beats per minute. Oscar nodded at me. We had a plan.

I ran up the stairs at lightning speed. I took off my clothes and jumped in the shower. I showered for about 10 minutes unlike my usual 30.

I got out, looked for the hottest clothes I had in my closet. I finaly decided on a pair of black skinny jeans and a blue v-neck shirt that only goes on one shoulder with a gold design near the end. And a pair of black boots.

I quickly put em on.. I looked in the mirror and decided I was done.

I took a deep breath and headed downstairs.

Chase POV

The drive to Oscar's place took forever. We stopped like 10 times because these idiots didn't take my warning to bring food and make sure your gas tanks are FULL.

But we finally made it to the MANSION that my cousin lived in. He been mad at me and he won't tell me why.

I turned around and looked at Britney.  She was my mate. At least the one I claimed as mine while my heart belonged to another girl.

Its been 3 years since she went missing. Ashley.

The only person that know that she was my real mate was my beta, Joseph. He knew her name, Ashley. And she was his sister.

But now I can't sleep or live because that day still haunts me. And now, I went and got Melissa pregnant and marked her.

I got out the car and greeted Oscar who tried to fake a smile seeing me but I saw that he was mad at me. But then again won't tell me.

I turned around and signaled to the rest of the pack to get out.

Britney got out and I swear I saw a look of love from of the pack members. And they had one of the moment stare times between the two but Melissa caught me looking she walked up to me and holded my hand.

Oscar started his speech. One that was probably studied ten times the night before.

"Welcome everybody. Um. I hope you guys enjoy staying here" he started looking at all of aour faces

And then a smirk played at his lips when he got to me and Melissa.

"But before I say anything, I