The plan goes wrong

So hey. Still at my uncles house. Laying in my room bored and decided to upload. WARNING: this has not been edited. or I am not good at writing sad scenes and moments. So feedback would be great.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe it. I don't even have a week to think about what to say or do. Every time I think about it. My brain freeze. I ran away from my problems instead of facing them and now they are coming back to haunt me.

"There are going to start arriving next week" Oscar said at breakfast the next day. "Next week. I don't think I could see them again" I said looking down at my bowl of cereal.

"You have got to show them that you have changed" Oscar said as he stir the egg.

"What if they want me to come down and live there with them"

"Then you say no and say you'll stay here" Oscar said while opening the stove.

"If only it could be that easy"

It took me a long time to not cry over him. But after a while, I could actually say his name without bursting into tears. One time, I asked Oscar about him and Oscar told me he was the alpha of my old pack the Theta pack. How his dad was retiring and passing the alpha position to him that.

They were the biggest pack in the United states and had more than 300 pack members. But because of the rogues, 100 of them died but some are staying there to fight and some are coming to live here.

"O my gosh Oscar. You're going to burn it" I yelled as smoke aroused from the kitchen. I quickly turned it off and he took the fire extinguisher. I turned around and he shot it at me.

"What the hell Oscar" I yelled furiously.

He stopped it and looked at me. "Sorry Ash" he said while trying to contain a laugh.

I started laughing and then we both were laughing.

Oscar went in the room to get everybody for the usual pack meeting.

In less thatn 5 minutes all of us were already at the table awaiting the news. Marvin who is always the late sleeper came in carrying a stack of papers which he passed out to everybody and stopped at me. He looked at Oscar and Oscar nodded and then he gave one to me.

Ignoring that, I looked at the paper and it shows where we shall be alligned and where they shall live.

In Washington DC, I saw 3 packs that I've never heard of. When I scrolled down to our city. What I saw shocked me

                                  BridgePort, Washington

                                       Alpha Moon pack

                                         Shauna Pack

                                              Theta pack

I dropped the paper as soon as I saw it and ran up my room. I heard footsteps after me and knew that Oscar followed me.

"He-he-he's co-coming here" I said my breath shaky and mad at the same time.

"Yes" Oscar said as if he's scared of my reaction.

"Why would you do this to me"

"Ash-"

"No Ash nothing. He broke my heart and I finally got a chance to get away from him and everything that my old life co-contained and you arranged for them to live here"

"Ash" he said walking towards me. I backed away. I didn't care what he had to say.

"Why Oscar. Why" I said bursting into tears.

"Ash don't cry"

"Well I'm sorry, if my crying bothers you. I trusted you and you told me your plan was fool proof. And that it was "

"Ash. I didn't know the future would brought us up to this.I couldn't go back and stop this from happening all we could do is let them come and see what happens"

I threw the desk lamp at him and he ducked it and hit the door instead. I saw him think about it but then he ran and before I could think he engulfed me in a hug. He rubbed my back in circles while repeating it's going to be okay in my neck silently.

And then I bawled into his shirt. I felt the door open and before I knew it, I felt another hand brushing my hair. I could tell it was Marvin. Probably came to check on Oscar since he heard the crash. I swear the feelings they have for each other is almost close to almost ready to die for one another. Too bad I don't have a mate to love me like that.

I don't know how long I was in the hug but I backed away and sat on my bed.I looked at Oscar and he sent away Marvin and sat next to me.

"Are you Okay" he asked with the sincerety that I loved so much.

"Yea. It's just my like is about to end in less than 48 hours"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well there you go. Anothere chappie for my adoring readers. Well my uncle died and the funeral is less than a few hours.

Remember to:

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

Well keep doing what you do.