Second chance mate???

You guys made my day. When I logged on and saw more than 1,000 reads, y'all don't know how happy I was. Thank you for all you guys taht helped me reach this far. Because of you that voted I uploaded today. If only I knew who was the 1,000th read than maybe I would dedicate this to you.

Any way read along

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley's POV

"You have no idea how much you worried me" Oscar yelled at me.

"I was fine, I was just out in the woods late and fell asleep"

"Well why were you out there at 1 in the morning!!"

I was about to answer when there was this sudden hit and Edwin fell to the ground.

Ch--Chase ?? Everybody was looking at him, while he was looking at a passed out Edwin on the ground.

Oscar turned around and smirked at me but I was furious.

How dare he? Edwin was sent to help me and he's getting mad over that.

It got to be something else, it got to be.

Chase stormed off and everyone rushed to help Edwin.

Chase's POV

How dare he? Touching my mate like she don't belong to me.

"But I thought you were mated to Britney" The little shit said to me.

"Yeah. But she's mine" I said almost yelling at him.

"But you and Britney are having a baby"

"Yeah. So?"

"So Britney's your mate."

"No. Ashley's  my mate"

"Then why are you mated to Britney-

"Kid, I am not playing 20 questions with you. I am your alpha and I demand you to stay away from her" I said with venom dripping with everyword.

"Well I'm asking her out"

At that I lost it, I punched him in the nose with every bit of strength I had. I looked at a passed out Edwin on the florr. The nerve of him denying his alpha's order.

Everyone was looking at me surprised but the one pair that matterred to me was not. She was too busy staring at the dirt bag on the floor.

I saw that she would not look at me, so I stormed off leaving a lot of stares burning through my back.

Ashley's POV

We called the doctor and she took 10 minutes to get here. The whole town is wolf infested so you'd never know. But Damn. I wonder what he did.

I went in his toom and there he was shirt-less and banfages on stitches on his nose.

"Edwin" I called.

"Yeah Ashley" He responded in his sexy british voice.

"What happened back there?" I said looking at his eyes. Sexy grey.

"Just a problem with the alpha- tell me one thing, is that guy your mate.

My breath got stuck in my throat, and I didn't know the answer. I've never told nobody except for my own pack my secret before but his eyes were too tempting.

"Yes and no. He thought I wasn't pretty enough to be his mate. So he rejected me for britney" at that I chuckled. Trying myself not to cry.

"Well I think you're pretty enough" He said making me blush like crazy.