I Can't Do This

PLEASE READ - SUPER IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

It's finally here, I am so sorry about the wait. I said at the weekend and here I am, Wednesday evening. Naughty Biscuit. *Smacks self*

So about the Chapter. I thought about it Long and hard- I could of gone anyway with this. It could of been Erick, Chris or Darren but I had to stay true to myself and go with my original idea. Some of you may be surprised, some of you may not. I'm sorry If I've dissapointed some.

Have I given it away yet?

LOL hopefully not. Enjoy :)

Biscuit

Tempted

I Can't Do This

I couldn’t breathe.

I felt sick.

My head was throbbing so hard against my skull.

My throat had clambered up

My stomach was churning unnaturally.

For the first time in years I wanted to burst out crying.

“Max are you okay?”

She was sitting right opposite me but her voice sounded so far away.

I nod slowly.

“You look like you’ve seen a ghost” she looked over to her fiancé “Doesn’t he babe?”

I keep my eyes locked on the food in front of me.

“Hunny?” he doesn’t say anything. I know he’s glaring at me. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost too” she giggled

How was this lady so oblivious?

I couldn’t help but steal a quick glance at the couple opposite me.

They looked really good together.

The way she looked at her fiancé told me that she had no clue about the man she was marrying.

She placed a hand on-

I couldn’t even say his name.

The thought of it forming in my head or rolling off my tongue wanted to make me throw up. And I don’t think they would appreciate that.

I stood up from my seat “I’m so sorry Miss Kelly but I think I’m going to go up to my room”

“Are you sure? You haven’t touched your food.”