A Ghost

Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait but here it is!

Now already this has been really interesting. I've had a lot of people pm me trying to get me to tell them who the fiance is and a lot of people actually telling me who I should put as the fiance.

Some of you think it's Erick, some think it's Darren and Some think it's Chris. So because of this I decided not to tell you who the fiance is in this chapter but I will next chapter.

So comment and tell me who you think the fiance is

Biscuit xxx

Tempted

A Ghost

[Max's POV]

I had to sit back in my car and watch the beautiful building in awe. It was a very modern house but it had character. It looked like it had about four floors but I couldn’t be sure. A gravel pathway led up to the house and surrounding was the greenest grass and neatly trimmed hedges. The house was surrounded by an iron gate. I drove up to gate once I had stopped drooling where a man in a black suit and black shades was waiting with a clipboard.

 I rolled down the window “Erm yeah, I’m-“

 “Maxwell Evans- computer technician, I know”

 I nodded puzzled “Yeah...that’s right”

 The guy smiled “Your car- It’s much too expensive for you to be a gardener or cleaner”

 I smiled “Oh”

 “And I have a picture of you here” he tapped his clipboard

 I chuckled “Oh”

The iron gates opened and I drove in. There was a sign saying car park and I followed it. My phone rang, picking it up I stared at the caller ID.

‘PRIVATE CALLER’

I groaned not this guy again. Some douchebag has been calling me for the past year and a half and all he would do is breathe down the line.

 I picked it up agitated “Hello?”

There it was again that menacing breathing. At first I was really scared but now I’m just freaking pissed off. I hung up the phone not even going to bother with this punk.

I got out of the car and walked back to the front doors. Ringing the doorbell twice I waited. This place was truly amazing.

“He’s here! Don’t worry Charles I’ve got this one”