Two more

"Earth dragon roar!"

A gust of wind and leaves blew Erzas sword out of her hand, she had loosened her grip from the sword after hearing what Aia chanted.

Everyone turned their heads and stared at Aia.

"Looking away from your opponent?" Light kicked Natsu in the back of his head.

"Dammit!" Natsu shouted, turning back around with a fist covered in fire and punched Light in the face.

"Idiot" Destiny muttered "but now that you revealed it i guess it won't hurt to fight back properly now."

Destiny swiped her foot, attempting to knock Erza off her feet but Erza swiftly jumped up dodging the attack.

"Earth dragon spike!" Destiny said as her finger tips and knuckles turned into thorns and she aimed straight for Erzas face. Erza acted as quick as possible and jumped to the side, but she wasn't quick enough and the thorns ended up scraping the side of her face.

"Erza!" Gray yelled and rushed over to help her out.

"Ice make: lance!" He chanted, the icicles shot out at Destiny, she attempted to dodge but still got hit by some.

"Shit.." Destiny wiped the places where the icicles hit.

Lucy Luna and Happy all stood there watching the the two fights play out.

"Hey, blondie" Lucy snapped her head around to see Aia pointing at her "is all you can do is make that gel stuff some out?"

"No"

Aia grinned "everyone else is occupied, so try and beat me!"

Lucy grabbed out Virgos key and stood in a fighting stance.

"Celestial spirit magic?? Boring!" Aia laughed.

Aia rushed at Lucy, grinning the whole time.

"Earth dragon earthquake!" She shouted as the ground bellow Lucy began to shake vigorously. Cracks slowly opened up under her.

"W-woah" Lucy stammered looking down in shock.

"Lucy you're gonna fall!" A small pink and black exceed yelled as she flew over to Lucy. She quickly picked her up and moved her to another location away from all the cracks.

Natsu, Erza and Gray all glanced back at Lucy to check if she was alright before returning to their fights.

"Crap! What was that?" Lucy screamed.

"Ah! The flying cat got in the way!" Aia complained.

"Well, no matter that won't happen again." She said as she pointed her hand toward Luna

"Cage!"

Branches erupted from the ground and closed Luna inside a miniature cell.

"Luna!" Lucy tried to free her.

Happy flew towards them and tried to help as well.

"No, no" Aia started "there's another cat!" She then pointed towards Happy

"Cage!"
The branches enclosed Happy just like they did to Luna.

Lucy turned to look at Aia and swiftly called her spirit out.

"Virgo!"

"Earth dragon roar!"

Virgo turned to Lucy almost completely ignoring the attack coming at her.
"Princess, it may be quicker if you just use your magic"

"Ah, okay" Lucy sighed then Virgo just casually left without another word.

"Dragon slayer secret art: Galaxy!" Lucy chanted

The surrounding area filled with a galaxy background, just like when Lucy fought Erza.

"Dragon slayer?!" Aia cried "where are we oh my god!"

Lucy smiled sweetly then ran and tapped the back of Aias head

"Sleep."

The galaxy disappeared as Aia fell to her knees, but what she did next was completely unexpected.

She slowly got back onto her feet and said

"Wah! That makes me really drowsy..." Aia rubbed her eyes "that was a close one..."

Aias eyes slowly closed and she collapsed on the floor, Lucy sighed with relief, for a second she thought that Aia was going to stay standing. That would be a major problem.

"Aia!" Destiny turned around looking at her in concern, Light simply made a 'tch' sound and continued his fight with Natsu.

"Shes only sleeping, trust me i know." Erza said to Destiny, Gray snickered.

Lucy swiftly got Happy and Luna out of the cages.

"She actually was able to get back up... outstanding." Luna said, dazed.

"I know, i was quite surprised also..." Lucy sighed.