Celesta?

Time skip to: july 6 x777

"Wow Lucy you really are a fast learner.." Celesta said astonished at the child that just managed to finish learning all of the dragon slayer secret arts in under 6 months.

"Really?!" Lucy asked jumping for joy

"Yes, yes. Now try one more time but this time try smashing that rock over there" Celesta challenged Lucy whilst pointing to a rock 5x bigger than the one she just smashed.

Lucy stared at the rock and focused all her energy towards it then chanted

"Dragon slayer secret art: Celestial starwhirl!"

She launched a huge gust of starry wind from her hands towards the rock smashing it into a million pieces. Celesta stood there speechless, she can't believe this small childs power basically just doubled in under two minutes.

"You really are something special" Celesta grinned a Lucy, Lucy smiled back.

Celesta looked up at the moon and sighed, "ah, its getting quite late now. I think its time to head to bed kiddo"

"Huh? Already?" Lucy frowned

Celesta smiled "yep! But first i have a surprise for you"

Lucys eyes had stars in them "surprise?!"

Celesta turned around and picked up a little box then handed it to Lucy,
"You already have five, now you have all twelve. This is a great responsibility but will make your Celestial dragon slaying even stronger." She said in a very serious tone "cherish them and treat them all like your other friends."

Lucy slowly opened the box to reveal 7 shining Celestial spirit keys Lucys eyes widened "more friends!"

Celesta laughed "yes, very strong friends. They will help you through all the hard times in your life"

"And i have you too!"

/////////
\\\\\\\\\

That night Lucy went to sleep with a very happy smile resting on her face, not knowing it would definitely be gone by morning.

/////////
\\\\\\\\\

Lucy yawned and sat up straight ready for another day of training

"Lets go Celes- huh?" Lucy jumped up and ran around the cave desperately looking for Celesta, it got to the point when she was running around the forest crying, like when her mother passed away.

"Celesta? Where did you go?" Lucy said lying down on the grass wiping her tears.

"No" she said blowing her nose on a leaf "i wont cry! I wont cry until i find you!" Lucy screamed into the forest.