Lucy vs Erza

(Im not very good at writing about fight scenes, don't expect much)

"Natzzzzzuuu, wake up your gonna miss ittttt" Happy whined pushing Natsu's shoulder, Happy dragged Natsu over to Carla, Wendy and Luna.

"I mean Taurus did hit him kinda hard" Luna said looking at Natsu.

Wendy looked worried and Carla just sat in the corner watching, not really caring.

"C'mon Natsuuuu they're gonna start soo- Oh! I know!" Happy exclaimed midway through his sentence.

"What?" Luna asked

"Ne ne, Luna, Carla watch this"  Happy turned around and pointed in a random direction "Omg Natsu, is that a new food store?! And oh, it looks like extra hot and spicy food is their specialty!"

Natsu shot up to a straight sitting position then flung his head around to look at the surrounding area "where? Where?"

"Oh, never mind its just a- urm cat?" Happy said coming up with a -horrible-excuse.

"Urg, Happy how do you even get that mixed up?!" Natsu asked furiously

"Wow I can't believe that worked" Luna laughed.

"Natsu-san! Lucy and Erza are just about to fight!" Wendy informed Natsu.

"Huh? Did i lose?" Natsu asked pointing to himself.

"Yeah, easily" Carla said.

"Lucy! Lets have a rematch! I wasn't ready!" Natsu screamed at Lucy as he sprung up.

"Natsu, shut up!" Erza shouted back at Natsu. "Im going to fight her"

"S-sorry"

---

Lucy could sense that she was a little bit stronger than Natsu, but Lucy also could tell that Natsu wasn't using his full strength and in a real fight it would of been harder. She could understand why he wouldn't take a friendly fight super seriously.

"Okay. Lets get this over with." Erza said looking at Gray, he nodded.

"3..2..1 begin!" Gray shouted.

Erza changed straight into her heavens wheel armour.

'Oh she uses requip magic..' Lucy thought to herself.

Lucy pulled out one of her keys. For some reason shes always been fond of using her celestial spirit magic instead of her dragon slaying. Most likely because of the bonds she has with her spirits.

"Open gate of the two fish, Pisces"

With a gold flash the two fish came out and charged towards Erza.

Erza quickly evaded their attacks, and defeated them swiftly. Lucy was surprised, but at the same time her two spirits, Pisces and Libra never really were never in the mood to train with Lucy so they are her least powerful spirits.

"Hmph" Lucy sighed

"Come forth my swords" Erza said as like 30 swords appeared around her, Lucys eyes widened as they came flying towards her.

"Woah!" Her clothes were slices and the swords grazed her skin as she tried to avoid them.

"Celestial dragon roar!" It looked like a whole galaxy shot out of Lucys mouth, hitting the side of Erzas armour.

-

"Oh! That reminds me" Natsu started looking at Luna "what does Lucy eat?"