_2;Crap! My Donut!

Chapter Two

Crap! My Donut!

"OK you guys hurry up. Five minutes." Asuma states.

Everyone other then him waddles into the gas station. He fills the tank; periodically glancing into the building. His eyes widened. Sakura and Ino fought over a sprinkled donut. Sitting carefully in the case.

"Crap." He whispers.

The girls got in there fighting stances. Naruto hiding behind Tsunade. Kurenia once again ignoring the group and reading a book, only a small guide book this time. Gai crying behind the counter.

"We stopped here just for you and look what you doing. Damn you Ino."

Tsunade glared along with her words.

Ino's stomach swollen much like Sakura's. Both of them wearing large version of there clothing and a faintly sad expression blared across their faces.

"If you don't let me have that Donut then someones going to die tonight;" swore Sakura.

That was it Naruto was going to stop acting as the retard. He stood from his hiding position. Walking over to the two. He stood in between them. He looked towards Ino and said in the deepest and most serious voice anyone had heard him speak.

"Surrender the donut."

Everyone even the cashier fell over in laughter. His plan had worked. You see Naruto is quiet a thinker just chooses to be the way he is, that and a he tries to be the comic relief. He'll do anything to make a person smile, sometimes he goes a little to far.

Asuma came slamming through the doors. The bell signaling he had entered. He was holding his breathe of thought.

"IS EVERYTHING OK?" He shouts.

Everyone looks his way. Giving relaxed expressions, except for Ino..

"What did you think, I would really get in a fight over a donut? Thanks sensei!" She sarcastically spat.

Sakura bit her lip of saying it, but Kurenia spoke for her.

"But you just did." She hesitated.

Asuma ducks a stand full of snacks and numerous other things. The group watches as she smacks Kurenia. Kurenia swirls from her stance and slaps her back and your never gonna guess what Naruto screams.

"CAT FIGHT!"(did ya guess)

Sakura stood in awe. Tsunade shook her head. Gai, Asuma, and Naruto chanted on who they thought would win.

"Kurenia I believe in you!" Asuma hollered.

"Kick her ass Ino!" Screamed Gai.

"Yeah! Yeah! Go girls!" Shouted Naruto.

The cashier hid behind the counter. Holding his head like he was in a earthquake, but pregnant Ino kinda is a earthquake. His eyes the size of marbles. His lips sucked in like he was scared germs were gonna fly in his mouth.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"

They all look to the raging Tsunade. Silence falling over the crowd. Her grin apparent.

What is she planning?

"I don't know, shouldn't you know that inner."

"Sakura, Asuma. In the car. Naruto, Ino. Bathroom. Kurenia, Gai. Your in the employee's area. Go!"

They all looked at each other confused.

"It's so you'll learn a lesson. Your getting 7 minutes each, kiss each other. Once. Now Sakura be careful. My best teacher or not I still worry."

"But what, no, wait..."

By the time she had spoken Tsunade had the two out of the doors. She glares at the others and they dash quickly.

"Asuma, Um..."

"It's OK, It's not like I'm not really gonna kiss you. Lets just say we did and not do anything."

"Then you want to talk?"

Author Note: OK sorry short chapter. I'm just getting back into the swing of things. Tomorrow get ready for the other couples. What will happen when this lesson goes rotten? And why did Tsunade 'cause such a strange ruckus? How will this make them learn anything?