_11;Streakers

Chapter Eleven

Streakers

"NARUTO RUN!"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK I'M DOING!"

Gai slammed through a door. Naruto falling behind. The crowd behind them passing. Both covering themselves in very precious areas. The room was dark. They were glad of such a fact. Both gasping for air, they didn't need any light to help view each other.

"Who's in there."

The two looked at each other. The words 'shit' spelled across there faces. They both went to stand. A young girl, maybe seven came into the room. She was with pigtails and wearing a cute little pink dress.

"Mommy are you home." She innocently called.

The boys quickly grabbed things around them. They raced around like fools. She opened the door. The boys stood waving with there left hands. The other hands using for cover. Naruto held a small sand bucket, just enough to hide his manhood. Gai a teddy bear. The girl gave them both large blue eyes. She looked them up and down. Confused and unaware of who the men were. She looked up at Naruto.

"Your not mommy."

She backed slowly into the doorway. Gai reached out, catching the handle.

"No, but is your daddy home."

She shook her head. Her eyes pinched shut as she fought Gai for the door.

"Can we come in."

Naruto came up from behind him and smacked him. A disgruntled look placed on Naruto.

"You sound like a pedophile."

The girls eyes widened. Her little hands gripping the door handle. She went to pull the door shut again. Gai pulled again. Yanking her slightly forward with his strength. The girl began to panic. Tears sliding down her cheeks.

"NOOO! LET GO! DON'T DO THAT!"

"Please don't say those things, people will get the wrong idea." Naruto cued.

His hand in the air trying to caution her, but she refused and continued to scream for help.

"MR.! STOP PLEASE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MR. TEDDY!"

"Step away from the child."

The boys slowly turned around. The villagers sat there giving strange glares. All with their arms crossed and there legs slanted in disposition.

"We were just trying to get her help." Naruto whined.

"I doubt she can help you in that category, you sick mother fuckers."

"No, please give us another chance."

Gai grabbed his arm and started towards the street. The villagers followed, again. Naruto took a sharp turn, separating the two. Naruto was now free. He ran as fast as he could so he could hide. Gai on the other hand dodged assorted items while still clutching the teddy bear.

Naruto took another sharp turn, a dead end. He sighed sliding against the brick wall. But it was quiet to soon for him to relax. Here came the retard Gai. He threw the teddy bear at Naruto.

"Aha, this is payback for leaving me behind."

The group at the resort had been called to pick the boys up from the local authorities. And told that if they didn't keep them in the resort they would be forced to leave. They were forced to apologize to the young girl and by her a new teddy bear.

Author Note:HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA! I LOVE MYSELF! Sorry I'm being Kakashi and we all know he's having a mental breakdown being as all he can see is Gai fat ass getting in the way of everything.