_1;Now, Now Children

Chapter One

Now, Now, Children

Sakura's backed ached. Her feet swollen and her tummy quiet large. Her pink locks fluffed into bed-head. She rose like a beast or a mother bear every time she woke.

"I hate you kid."

She held her stomach in regret. She loved Kakashi dearly, but this demon he had put in her was starting to piss her off. That man was so amazing, how could he make such a creature. It made her stomach grow. It made her want a mother to help. That blasted man. She wanted to have the child yet didn't. It was so complicated.

"Sakura-chan!" Calls Tsunade-sama.

Sakura spins. Tsunade stood in the doorway now. She gives a gasp of adore.

"You look so beautiful when your pregnant."

"Yeah when I'm not trying to sleep, eat, keep what I ate in my stomach, sit, watch television, throwing chairs, kicking Naruto, and give awkward grins to cover up my strange mood swings."

Tsunade's expression changed quiet fluently. It went blank and she blinked like Naruto when you talk about algebra. Naruto bobbed his head in behind Tsunade. Giving a scared look of 'is it safe.'

"Come here Naruto. I need your help getting up from the couch."

She reached out in the air. Naruto dashed over to her side. Helping her up. Tsunade tapped her foot and Naruto paniced. He looked at Sakura and at Tsunade. Suddenly he zipped out of the room and brought back a mask.

"Now I'm gonna put this on then you can hit me." He states.

"Oh Naruto I won't hit you." Cries Sakura.

"Speak for youself. If he doesn't get out now I might just break in his teeth." Tsunade states oh so plainly.

"Tsunade! He's my friend, just because he's a guy doesn't mean you need to chase him out. God. Poor Gaara too. I swear you hit him so hard his skull shattered in three places that and I think you made him laugh."

"So how are you girls doing 'cause I certainly know we need to leave for this fucking vacation!" Asuma growled.

Kurenia chuckled while dragging him back into the car.

"I call shot gun!" Naruto Calls.

"Oh no you don't!" Sakura angrily shouts.

The two racing to the minivan. Naruto gets there first, but not without a trial to pass. She takes him down and opens the door. And hops in victoriously. Leaving a sad Naruto with a goose egg upon his head on the ground.

"Damn-it Naruto that took a lot of energy."

"I'm sorry."

Everyone packed in. Asuma driving. Sakura next to him. Kurenia in the back reading her book. Tsunade in the middle fighting over the two seat space with Naruto. And Gai, well he fell asleep on the floor.(it's bad when the author doesn't even know what to do with him.) The trunk jam packed with everyone's luggage. This vacation was going to be a long one, now if only they could make it past the first few hours to the motel.

Five Minutes Later~

"I'M GONNA MURDER YOU!" Screams the pregnant woman and Tsunade.

"I was just trying to sit up from my nap." Cried Gai.

He hung in Tsunade's grasp. Sakura spitting on his forehead as she pivoted towards him.

"Could you three keep it down?" Kurenia states.

Her face expressionless. The fighting three look back at her. Giving her the worse glare you could ever see. If looks could kill then Kurenia would have been eaten by a shark spit out and slammed in the face with Tsunade's foot as she passed Kurenia to Sakura; they gleefully play soccer with Kurenia's head. Like I said; worse!

She ignored them happily tell suddenly the main characters in her book kiss. The first time they show affection to each other.

"OHHHHHHH~! Asuma!" She was angry now. She snatches her sight from the book and to her lover. He looked in the rear view mirror with terror. "Why don't you kiss me like that? Or in public places yet!"

Naruto poked Asuma's shoulder.

"Yeah kid?"

"I'm scared." He whispers in Asuma's ear.

"Me too Naruto. Me too."

He sighs, but to loudly. All the females in the car stop there rants, beatings, screams and stare at Asuma like he had barfed on their chicken salad.

"And here we go again." Asuma breathes before they erupt.

Author Note: So I'm back guys. I will try to update everyday. I'm so excited to start this again. I hope to make a long series of books out of Crowded Love. This chapter is dedicated to all of my dedicated fans that quote Abandoned With a Cactus. Especially my friend Cheradee Wright and her friend Zippy. I'm sorry I killed Kakashi, but please review anyways.