_7;Really, Just Really?

Chapter Seven

Really, Just Really?

"OK, Um... Are you guys ready?"

Everyone had finally scrambled out of the bathroom they had stopped by. Except a certain blond principal and teenage boy. They had, a long time ago found themselves locked in the storage closet. This motel may have been abandoned, but it had lots of easily locked rooms. Being old and all, but if it wasn't for Gai's bladder and the pregnant woman's mood swings they wouldn't have stopped.

Tsunade grumbled, once again pissed. The mop bumping into Naruto's head. 'Causing her to be strangely irritated by the noise such a movement

"Tsunade-sama are we gonna die here, 'cause I always thought I'd die with a bowl of ramen in my arms." He states while pushing the mop against the wall, again.

"Your a filthy brat."

"What did I do this time!"

"Your just annoying."

He unexpectedly hugged her from behind. Alighting a surprised squeal Tsunade. Her cross legged made for a uncomfortable position while leaning forward and a child latched to her back. He chuckled lightly.

"I'm not as stupid as you think."

Currently outside everyone walked around with curious eyes. Searching the startling building for the scared two. Jumping at any corner they found a squirrel or rat. The girl hiding behind a Asuma; Gai hiding as well. Suddenly they all leap a foot backwards as they hear a squeal. The group looked at each other. Sweat of worry glistening upon there skin.

"Are they OK?" They all asked to one another.

Meanwhile Tsunade had been rolling her eyes at the blond boy. He blew onto her neck. Making goosebumps prickle her flesh like wounds. She forbade showing him that tidbit of weakness he had set off within her.

"You dumbass"

He quickly covered her eyes. Using his left arm to take her arms behind her back without her knowledge. Before she had realized it he was in full control.

"Just kidding."

He giggled a big girly laugh. Tsunade sighed with stupidity.

"Ass!"

The group jumped once more. As a girly laugh echoed the corridors and a woman shouting a curse to such laugh.

Naruto began to get bored, as usual when keeping up with his true stamina. He dug through the boxes around the small square space. He slammed back down to his sitting position. Placing his legs beside Tsunade's legs.

"I found something important." He sang.

She turned to his smiling face. He held up a bright shiny managers key.

"This should open this door, I think people got locked in here a lot. I've never seen a door that unlocks with a key; inside."

She stole it from his pasty fingers. She placed it in the key hole.

The group followed the voices and found a small door.

"It's stuck!" Tsunade called.

Naruto wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled. Helping with the weight. Grunts and gasps heard from the two as they fought that damn door.

"I'm gonna win this fight."

"No, keep going. We can get it out if we work together."

The group stood there wide eyed. Hinata blushing a bright red.

"Harder."

"No, you pull harder."

"Lets try pushing."

Naruto pulled his hands from her waist and pushed her against the door; mostly revenge from calling him a brat.

They heard the thud and grunt.

"Finally it's out."

Tsunade gave up. She flopped back and smacked Naruto with her own head.

"Ouch."

"Damn-it Naruto your head is hard, how can it be that tender you big baby."

Suddenly the group broke into laughter. They smacked Asuma. The group finally gave into their curiosity and opened the door. Tsunade stood almost literally in Naruto's lap. Both rubbing there heads.

Later Out Front Of The Cars~

"I'm telling you, we never did anything like that!" Shouted Tsunade-sama.

The pregnant females were still giggling along with Naruto. Gai walked over to Naruto; elbowing him in the gut lightly.

"I bet she was all wrinkly."

Now even Asuma, Hinata and Kurenia were laughing. Tsunade on the other hand was both blushing and furious.

Author Note: Hope you like. And thanks to Kyuubi-Sama for continuing to read even though you don't quiet enjoy my story. Thanks for you opinion dude.