_12;Shit Happens When You Sleep On Your Best Friend

Chapter Twelve

Shit Happens When You Sleep On Your Best Friend

They had finally finished there business at the resort. They now set off with silence. It was nice enough, but not after the call they had received. The boys received stern talking. But they didn't realize what they 'caused. The worry they had when the group was split up and they didn't know where they were. They searched everywhere. Frantic and scared that they would never see Naruto or Gai again. They may have been odd. Did strange things, but they were the little family that the group had. They all sat like before. Poor Hinata alone again.

"Naruto don't do that again. Most importantly Gai never scare me like that again or I'll kill you."

Sakura forced back the tears that swelled up in here eyes again. Slowly the car fell into silence again. Everyone falling into a deep sleep as Asuma drives.

(Sakura Dream)

"I found you!" Kakashi cheered.

He appeared from under the blanket on her back. Holding Sakura's waist. Her body merely covered by her hair and arms.

"Looks like I found another ecchi part of your body. I love you!" Kakashi laughed.

A grin plastered on his unmasked face.

"Jeez whats with this all of a sudden?"

She shifted in his grasp. Laying her chin on her hands. A smile on her lips. One of his hands disappeared and stroked her hair.

"You know you have pretty hair, so pretty. It's soft too. That's why I like it long."

"Then for you I'll never cut it."

"Really!."

"Really, Really." She promised.

He pulls her into his lap to seal the idea with a kiss.

She woke upset and in tears.

"Give me scissors now!"

Naruto who had woke as well handed her his out of his bag. She took them directly to her hair and cried.

"I could cut it. He wouldn't even have a say."

(Naruto Dream)

"Jeez you baka!" Ino screamed.

She shoved his face away. Naruto with a now blackened eye. He had yet another failed attempt to get his girlfriend to kiss him.

"I just-"

"What did I say about getting into fights with Sasuke!"

She stormed off leaving Naruto on the couch. A frown lay on his face. His expression hidden in his hands.

"I only punched him because he called you a whore." He whispered under his breathe.

She came running back in slamming things as she went. Bringing the pan she had in hand from the kitchen and pointing it at him.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY!"

"Nothing I mean. I didn't say-"

He was interrupted as she hit him abruptly in the head. Leaving him bewildered and dizzy. He spent that night wondering the rainy streets with a bloody nose, black eye, and a concussion. He fell asleep in a ally.

Naruto woke up quietly. Handed her the tool and listened to her cry.

"Cutting your hair won't solve anything."

He looked to his right to find the sake bottle still in Tsunade's sleeping grip.

(Ino Dream)

Sasuke sat quietly in the car. Putting the buttons to his shirt together. Ino pulling up her skirt. All in the back seat.

"Sasuke. I have to tell you something."

"Hmm."

She looked at him with a glare.

"It's important you know!" She screams.

"Hmm."

A sigh was dispelled from he breathe.

"Never mind."

He looked over to her. A blank expression as usual.

"Did you say something."

Ino woke up and screamed. Her hands balled into fists.

"YOU BAKA!"

"God why do you always call me that!" Naruto hissed.

She reached up and smacked him upside the head.

(Kurenia Dream)

Asuma climbed out of the water in a white speedo. Just like the man in the commercials. He was dripping wet and his six pack shined against the lights. His hair wavering in front of his lustful expression as he walked towards her. He grasped her waist. A cold shiver went down her spine. He then kissed her.

*CENSORED*

*CENSORED*

*CENSORED*

Kurenia woke up with a sigh. Holding her wet dream closely to her heart. Even though it was cheesy as hell. Asuma found it amusing to hear her whisper his name in her sleep. So he now laughed as she held a sweet grin.

(Tsunade Dream)

*CENSORED*

*CENSORED*

*CENSORED*

*CENSORED*

Tsunade woke up with a grin. But to find the whole car fighting.

"OK who pissed in who's cheerios!" Tsunade shouted.

The car ignored her. Gai was mostly busy hearing from Sakura how he moaned her name enchantingly when he was asleep. He didn't remember the dream, but he sure as hell wished he did.

"I didn't have a wet dream. Y-you did!" Kurenia guarded to Asuma's laughter.

"A FREAKING PAN! You know you could of just hit me yourself!" Naruto yelled.

"WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER!" Wailed Gai.

"Awe Jiraiya has amazing tongue work." Sighed Tsunade.

The whole car went dead silent. The only one daring to speak was Naruto.

"EWEEE~!" He screamed.

Author Note: Yo guys sorry I hadn't updated. I was well sick a lot haha. So I hoped you enjoyed Tsunade's banter.