Returning to normal

Authors note:The last couple of chapters have been from Aaron's point of view. Switching back to Hailey's. Don't worry you'll fine out about Aaron later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haileys Prov:

It was now Sunday afternoon and I was having mixed feelings. On one hand, Aaron had confessed to being a murder and he did have a problem with violence. But one the other hand,  Aaron was this sweet lovably guy that I.. (can't believe I'm saying this) was falling for. I mean he had said there was more to the story, maybe it was in self defense or something. I was really confused. I had been thinking about it since he told me. 

Hoping Food and a relaxing walk would help ease my mind, I left my house. I walked for about twenty minutes and then started heading towards some restaurants. On my way there I was surprised to see Aaron. He didn't notice me though. The man that I had seen him with at school was there.

"Just get the hell away from me." I heard Aaron shout.

"Who's gonna make me?" He teased, "Your Mom? Dad?"

He paused and then looked Aaron in the eyes, "No. No one cares Aaron. Your a murder. A Criminal."

I shook my head, "Your  the real murder."

"Think Kid, No one cares. Even before your sister's death you were worthless. If your parents really loved you they would've believed you. No one did though, not one person." He finished boldly.

He touched his stomach, making Aaron crindge. 

He told him, "Quit being such a Fag. Wipe your fucking eyes before someone sees." 

"Don't forget about the plan, Next Saturday."He pushed Aaron and walked away. 

I walked out from where I had been. "Aaron, Are you alright?"

 He looked at me surprised, "Ya, I'm fine." He lied.

 "What's happening Saturday?" I asked worried.

 "Nothing, Hailey. It's not important."

 "Aaron, I know I overreacted the other day and I'm sorry. I should've let you finish your story .If your in some sort of trouble you can trust me." I said soothingly.

"It's really nothing that bad. I just owe him some money." He replied.

"How much?" I questioned. Not believing him for a second.

"two thousand dollars." 

"Aaron, That's alot!" 

"Well, I've almost got enough. That's what we were saying by Saturday I'll be able to pay him off. You believe me right?"

"I do, I really want to but I just need some time okay? You understand right. I mean it's a lot to handle and I need some space. I'll talk to you when I'm ready." I said leaving.

Brushing off my incounter with Aaron, I got some food and then walked home. Monday wurled around and I was actually glad. My weekend had been pretty boring. I drove to school and parked in my normal spot. I saw Courtney walking with Jason. 

"Hey Courtney, Jason. Wait up."I called.

They turned around a little annoyed.

"Look, you all were right. I want to apologize. I'm sorry for dissing you the other day. Actually I'm sorry for everything, can't we just go back to how we were. I miss you guys." I stated.