Aaron's Prov

Recap:

After we were wore out from the ocean, we layed down in the sand and just talked. It was getting cold out so I cuddled closer to Aaron............. He smiled and kissed me. I was so shocked, yet extremely happy. I didn't want it to end. Just like my last great memory something had to ruin it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Aaron's Prov*

"Oh my god Hailey, what are you doing?!" 

I looked up to see Jason and Courtney staring at us. Hailey sat up looking a little embarrassed. 

"What are you doing with that emo freak?!" Courtney remarked. 

This was it. The moment when Hailey would turn on me. I knew she was going to say some excuse and act like we weren't friends, or whatever we were.

In front of people, Hailey seemed different but I suppose she could say the same thing about me. I probably looked pissed when people were around me. She, on the other hand, acted cool and popluar. The only bad thing about that was all the popular people at our school were bitches. 

"He's not an emo freak, Courtney." Hailey objected. 

I think all of our mouthes dropped, well apart from Haileys. She just blushed a little bit.

"What?" Jason asked like he didn't hear her. 

He's so retarded.

"I said Aaron's a cool guy. You all need to stop being mean." 

"Ha, Your joking right?" Courtney exclaimed.

"Nope, Aaron is really cool." Hailey argued.

"You don't even know him." Jason boasted.

"Ya, I do. We've been hanging out all week."

"I bet you don't know what he did to his sister."

"SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH!" I blurted out.

Jason shot me an evil glare, "Hailey, Do you know what happened to his sister?"

"JASON, I WARNING YOU!" I screamed.

Jason gave me a look of pure hatred before continuing, "He Ki......"

I tackled him before he could say any more. I started punching and kicking and all together going nuts. I just wanted him to shut up! 

"YOU DON"T KNOW SHIT !!! YOU HAVE KNOW FUCKING CLUE!!" I shouted. 

"AARON!! AARON STOP IT!" Hailey yelled.

"HE CAN"T GO AROUND SAYING SHIT LIKE THAT! " I urged.

"CALM dOWN AARON!" Hailey announced, gently touching my shoulder.

"Fine." I agreed and let Jason go.

"YOUR ONE FUCKED UP EMO!" Jason roared.

"Go to Hell" I called back.

Hailey grabbed my hand and we walked down the beach. 

I hated when Hailey saw me like that. Then again, I hated Jason more. I knew what he was going to tell Hailey. He doesn't know the whole story though. I'd be like forgetting to put Jelly on a Pb&J. You only have half of it. He doesn't know what the hell happened to me and my family. He can't go around pretending he knows everything. Jason just pisses me off end of story. 

Once Hailey and I were a good block away she sighed. 

"What was that about?" 

I shrugged.