Bet

Season three after Sabine left.

Ezra was slowly spinning in one of the chairs in the cockpit. Zeb was slumped in another one. The rest of the crew were on a mission, and Sabine was back with her family, and they'd been left out. Ezra looked out the window at the base. He kicked the ground and began to rotate a little bit faster.

Zeb broke the silence.

"I bet that if I spun you in that chair you'd throw up," Zeb said.

Ezra considered. "How much?"

"You'd have to clean our room for a month," Zeb said.

"And if I spun you and you threw up you'd have to clean our room for a month," Ezra said as he rotated around to face Zeb.

"Deal," Zeb agreed. They always did weird things when nobody was around.

Ezra clutched the chairs' armrests as Zeb spun the chair as fast as he could. He kept his eyes firmly shut so he wouldn't be made even more dizzy by the room blurring. Zeb suddenly stopped the chair and he pulled Ezra to his feet.

The moment he let go Ezra fell over. It felt like gravity had suddenly shifted and the wall was now the ground.

"You gonna throw up?" Zeb asked him.

Ezra shook his head, which was in his hands, from his sitting position on the floor. After what felt like forever the dizzy spell left.

Ezra stood up shakily and said, "Your turn Zeb."

"Ok, but there's no way you can spin me fast enough," Zeb said as he sat in the chair.

"And why is that?" Ezra asked as he folded his arms.

"You're way smaller than I am," Zeb replied with a shrug.

Ezra grinned evily. Challenge accepted.

Ezra followed Zeb as he ran to the refresher. He'd spun Zeb in the chair with the force so fast that the lasat had actually flown from the chair. It had been quite hilarious.

Ezra leaned up against the door frame and said, "So, you gonna go clean our room now?"

"Shut up kid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another weird oneshot. I based this off of what my siblings and I used to do with the office chair. We'd spin each other as fast as we could, and I was always secretly hoping that one of them would throw up. They could never spin me fast enough because I was the oldest.