Swimming

Probably season one.

Zeb and Ezra were walking on a platform suspended over the water. They were able to walk on it for about three seconds before Zeb decided to push Ezra in.

Ezra yelped before hitting the water with a large splash.

Zeb laughed with delight as he remembered the completely surprised look on Ezra's face when he'd pushed him. Zeb watched the water, waiting for Ezra's very wet and very annoyed head to break the surface. After a bit the ripples caused by Ezra stilled. Zeb stopped smiling.

A sudden thought occurred to him, could Ezra swim?

Zeb waited for a little bit longer, but Ezra still didn't emerge from the water. He considered jumping in. He didn't care about the kid or anything, he was only considering it because Hera would kill him if Ezra drowned.

Just as Zeb was about to jump in, a shout split the air behind him.

"Really Zeb!?"

Zeb spun around to see Ezra, soaking wet and trying to claw his way onto the platform.

Ezra gave Zeb a weird look and he realised that his face had made a relieved expression. Zeb quickly frowned and crossed his arms.

"Took you long enough," he grumbled.

"Shut up," Ezra snapped. He extended one of his arms to Zeb and said, "Now will you please help me up?!"