Chapter 7 part 1

Dajah:

Count on me through thick and thin

A friendship that will never end

When you are weak I will be strong

Helping you to carry on

Call on me, I will be there

Don't be afraid

Please believe me when I say

Count on me

“Now why is this girl calling me right now I’m in the middle of cooking? Man I hope this is quick cause I am ready to eat my favorite some baked spaghetti and home made garlic bread. “ I thought to myself.

“Hello!” I answer my phone

“HEY MEET ME AT MERCY GERNAL HOSPITAL!!” zy shouted into the phone panicky

“Why what’s wrong?”   I asked concerned

“Just come I’ll explain later”  she said rushing me off the phone

Beep.

When I heard that I took my spaghetti put it on top of the stove covered it and took my bread out the oven and ran out the house with my purse keys and my most comfortable that I forgot I had them on my Snoopy house shoes on.  I jump in the car putting on my seat belt and doing 85mph heading to the hospital.

You’re my boo thang,

Can’t get enough, I love yo stuff!

Let’s turn it up, you get what you want

Cause you’re my boo thang

And when your friends ask,

I’m not ya man just the closest thing that you have!

to a boo thang, boo thang,

Boo thang, boo thang,

Boo thang, boo thang!

“Hey let me call you back okay?!?” I answered the phone so many thoughts going through my mind right now all I want to do is get myself together.

“Why?”  Jayden asked kind of with an attitude but also curious.

“I am in a rush to get somewhere I will call you back” I said fast and just hung up the phone.

Buzz

Buzz

Buzz

I look at my phone for a brief second and I see Jayden as text me

wANNA bE bAE: Dee oh I see what’s going on you with that other dude huh.  He must be treating you good. Tell him I said hello.

I stop at a red light and I was able to read the whole message.

“What is wrong with this dude why do I get the crazy ones ugh *rolls eyes*.” I thought to myself.

I find a parking spot in the car garage on the first floor and I jump out of my car lock the doors and dash to the emergency room. Now for a big girl I could run but I aint going to lie when I made it to the emergency room I was tired as hell. I pushed a couple of people out of my way and made my way to the receptionist desk.

“Excuse me ”  I said politely breathing hard

the lady just sit there talking on the phone like im not talking to her well she about the see the other side of Da’Jah.

“EXCUSE ME” I yelled.

She gave me the finger now I feel ultimate disrespect.  So I hung the phone up for her and just shook her just a little.

“Look I tried to be nice but you pushed my buttons I’m not the one to be played with…. I need to know what room is Jermaine Williams is in.”

“y-y- yes Ma’am” she stuttered as she picked up the phone and talk to someone and then brought her attention back to me.

“Ma’am please go around the corner and wait in the waiting room with the family. Jermaine is in surgery so the doctor will come out shortly to tell y’all everything that is going on.” She said quickly and pointing me into the direction to the waiting room.

I walked into the room and I walk to my girl Zy and give her a hug and wipe the tears from her eyes. Before I even asked her any questions all she kept mumbling was “Its all a big misunderstanding.”

30 Min. later

The doctor walked into the waiting room ready to gives us some news. I sitting here looking a Zy and she looked so stressed and worried.

“Williams Family” the doctor said

Every body in the room stood when he said that ready for him to speak.

“” Well I have great new for Lashawn and Jermaine, It seemed like they lost a lot of blood, but we had to stich both of them up LaShawn had a big dash in his let from the table and we had to stich up the artery and his leg and Jermaine had a deep dash in his shoulder and also a deep cut on his head but they both should be fine. You can go in the back to see them now.” He said and confidence.

I went with zy to go check on her man and her bother. When she went to see juicy he just pushed her away like she was nothing. So I decied to step in.

“Hey Zy go check on Jermaine while I talk to Juicy” I said with authority.

She did as I said and wiping away the tears from her eyes. I  knew she felt hurt.

“Juicy you know you wrong” I said in a calm collected voice.

“NO that B-”

I cut him off before he could even finish.

“Don’t say nothing you will regret because right now. ”

“So you know about the other nigga and you aint even let a brother know you anit loyal” he said trying to sit up.

“Yes I did know about the other nigga’ as I said that I could see him getting heated but before he could say anything I quickly spoke.

“That nigga is her brother” right then and there I could tell I killed his ego and made him look like he had egg on his face.

“But….but..but” he said

I walked out before he tried to say anything else…..

Sorry for the late update I have been busy and have had extreme writers block hopefully I will be updating more frequently but I am not making any promises just a little short I will try to make the next chapter more interesting and longer <3

princessDanii01….

What do yall think about Dajah wanna be boo?

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!