Chapter 2

A’Zion (POV)

 My girl Da’Jah and I go back a few years, we might not have grown up together but I will always have her back. My name is A’Zion Marie Williams I met Da’Jah my Junior year of high school she was two years younger than me, and we met because we was both in the same magnet program in high school. I am thick, thick in all the right places. I am red bone most would say, grey eyes, and have facial expressions that can kill. I have a great since of fashion, and I can help  put some of the most wonderful outfits together and some of my friends  may think I’m their personal stylist.

See I have been through a lot in my life I grew up in a single parent home with 1 older brother and a younger sister and brother. My older brother and myself are very close. He was the over protective type even though I did not like it at times, I loved it since I did not have the father figure in my life.  I had some self-esteem issues but I grew out of that and grew confidence in myself.

I have been in a relationship with a dude name Lashawn that is known as Juicy. How did he get that name? I have no idea, but that’s what everyone calls him.  He is 6’3 and is very athletic. He plays all types of sports but his favorite sport is basketball.  He is a little darker than me a pretty brown complexion. Juicy had a tattoos but he didn’t over do it like some people. He kept a clean fade and he couldn’t sing but he had other talents ;) lol. We have been in a relationship for 2 years and just got in a huge argument, so Jay and I are going to have a weekend together to get my mind off of some things. I swear Jay is full of surprises.

“ZY...ZION…..A’ZION MARIE WILLIAMS ” Jay yelled trying to get my out my trance.

“What!” Zy yelled back even though she knew she wasn’t paying attention but she hated for someone to yell out her whole name.

“what you thinking about over there?” Jay asked

“Girl nothing” zy sighed

“ooh okay I forgot  what I was going to ask you now o well ill ask you later when I remember.”

“Ok”

So we continue to ride to Darnell’s house. See Darnell and I have a love hate type of relationship ,and we disagree to agree. The only thing I can’t stand is that he is a CB (cock blocker). She my girl  can pull some dudes they come to her she don’t go to them, but every time he is with us and a dude want to talk to her he always there CB.  As we are riding I here my girl phone ring…

We gon' light some candles tonight

Very special

We gon' do whatever you like

Very special

Got some Henney chillin' on ice

Very special

Hope you make the rest of my life

Very special

Very special

All night

    “Hey zy can you get that for me that’s Darnell calling” Jay asked

     “Hello… What do you want?” I asked

    “Where are y’all at? Y’all tell a brother one time and y’all run 3 hours late and I bet you was the cause of you two running late.” Dee ranting on and on,

    “Your dread head butt need to be patient we will get there when we get there understand” Zy yelled in the phone

       “OOO I cant stand yo nappy headed self where is Jay put her on the phone” Dee said