Chapter 3 ;)

a/n:Merry Christmas everyone thank you so much for reading my story I'm still working on it piece by piece but hopefully I will update again be for the New Year... Just a filler... let me know your feeling thanks :)

                  ~PrincessDanii01

__________________________________________________

Darnell (Pov)

 “ooh I don’t know what those girls are up to but ill find out sooner or later cause Jay cant hold water especially when she is around me” I thought to myself.

Oh excuse me! I did not mean to be rude. My name is Darnell Lee Gammons. I am Jay’s best male friend, but lately I think I’m catching some types of feelings for her. I don’t know if I’m falling for her because her cookie Is fresh because she doesn’t mess with to many dudes, or if it is some real true feeling in there or both. See if Jay and me go out it will be the first black girl I have dated in a while. I usually date people of other races and ethnicities. Growing up together we both had respect for each other’s relationships but I was always jealous when she is in a relationship because I always believe it should be her and me. am average height around 6 feet tall and had a nice build had a couple of tattoos and neat dreads. Some may say I can sang but I feel like if God gave me that gift I would use it but not get big head about.  I am also an entrepreneur I own my bakery. I use to be in the streets but I realized that, that was not the type of environment I needed to be in. I just hope my past does not follow me into my future but we will see.

“Dee you can come back into my room now” Jay announced. Now that Zy was sleep maybe we can have some alone time  and just chill and talk about her birthday plans.

“So Jay what do you have planned for your birthday?” I asked

”Oh nothing really why what’s up?” she responded

“You grown right?” I asked it’s a insider cause when she turned 18, she always use to claim she was grown so I always had the mind set since you are grown you can do grown up things “wink” wink”.

“Duh” Jay responded rolling her eyes while answering my question.

“Well for your Birthday Since it on new years I will have some surprises for you ” I explained

“Okay whatever you say” Jay said sarcastically.

“Well change of subject what was up with Zy?” I asked curiously

“Stop being nosey” Jay joked. And bust out laughing.

“Oh Really… I’m nosey huh ook” I said while pouting.

As I did that Jay knows how to lighten the mood and change topics so she just starts tickling me and then eventually we start wrestling in the middle of the floor until we both call quits.

As soon as we both caught our breaths we just started watching Dream Girls, which is Da’Jah favorite movie. I didn’t realize that she watch that movie so much that she remembered it word by word and song by song. That is a darn shame. So when the movie went off it was about 4:30 am.

“Hey Dee! What movie would you like to watch?” Jay asked me as flipping through Netflix menu.

“It doesn’t matter put it on Finding Nemo” I suggested. I knew what I was doing I wanted to know a lot more about Da’Jah even thought we have known each other for a long time I still want to find out some things about her.  So she started the movie and then got up and got some covers.

When she came back I thought that was my chance to ask her what I wanted.

“Hey Jay what are your plans for the future” I asked

“Well I want to finish school and become an elementary school teacher, and then once I get established I would like to get married and have my own family. ” she responded with confidence but then she had this confused look on her face.

“Well you know if you work for a private school or whatever you can make pretty decent money I explained.

“Yea of course but that’s not all my dreams I have other things that I would like to do as well but I’m not going to tell you just yet I just want to see where life takes me” Jay responded in a different manner but not rudely.

“oh so if you was to get married would you spend your money on your husband” I asked but jokingly.

“Nope My money is my money and his money is our money” she said with a straight face but then two seconds later she bust out laughing.

“Well one thing yo-… I meant my wife don’t have to worry is about is that I will spoil her and my children with expecting nothing in return ” I responded honestly but hoping she didn’t catch me when I was slipping for a second. “ ”Well that nice but I plan on making the type of money where I can also spoil my children and husband and don’t have to worry about it being a strain on my finances.” She replied back which totally caught me off guard.

“Well I am tired of all this talking I think I am about to tap out I will see you in the morning.” She said as she yawned.

“It is morning Duh” I said as I smiled at her

we both bust out laughing and then turned over and fell asleep. I couldn’t sleep all I could think about is her Reponses to the questions I asked her.  One thing I could say for sure she had a good head on her shoulders and I don’t think anyone can destroy her dreams cause she has her mind set. Also another characteristic I have notice about her is that she is very stubborn. It is cute one her in some cases but that is just I am going to have to work on with her when she becomes mine….oops did I say that we will see…