Chapter 5 ummmm

Darnell (pov)

       Jayden Wilson…. Jayden Wilson… Jayden Wilson…. That name sounds so familiar to me. Where do I know that name from? Do I know him?  Or has he had beef with one of my boys before? I don’t know… I pray I can figure out this sooner than later cause if he hurt Da’jah we are going to have problems.

These thoughts just keep running through my head as I lay here in my bed looking at the ceiling while . Rewind yes I did say beef with my boys see I use to be in the game but now I am in college with a full ride academic scholarship, and I am also part-owner of a couple of businesses.  I’m finishing up culinary school so that I can be bakery chef. Yeah I know that doesn’t sound masculine but I can make a good amount of money and I would like to give back to my community.

          I pray that my old ways isn’t catching back up with me but I need to ask my boys what up with the Mr. Wilson dude so we can see if we are going to have any problems in the future.

 3 Weeks later:

buzz

buzz

buzz

“ whats up”

“I found some info about your Mr.Wilson” my boy  Kasey informed me.

         Kasey and myself goes back since pre-school. We been threw a lot use to make a hustle all through elementary school all the way until high school and since making money was all I wanted to do that’s how we fell in the game.

“See what I found out he is the one that like to sweet talk women into giving him what he wants and just wants the Pu**y. he has several baby mamas and he has a very bad temper… so if you know someone that is talking to him he is no good… also that name sounded familiar because that the dude that you have had beef with back in the day and oh yeah he has…..” as the phone broke up I couldn’t understand what he was saying

“He has what?”

Beep.

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: thank you all for reading this is just a filler so its a little short.... comment and give me some ideas and what you think about the characters..... Sorry for the mistakes