Chapter 6 The Meeting

A/n: I would like to thank all my readers and being paitent with me and voting. Continue to vote and comment I really do want you guys responses to the story. Happy Black History Month enjoy.

love,

PrincessDanii01 <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A’zion (Pov)

I don't wanna give you the wrong impression

I need love and affection

And I hope I'm not sounding too desperate

I need love and affection

Love, love, love, love and affection

Love, love, L-O-V-E-E-E and affection

Love and affection played in the background as I was getting into the shower getting ready to go out on a date with my man Juicy. I washed with my Pure Seduction body wash. After I get out I wrap my towel around my body do my hygiene thing and sit on my bed and get my coco butter lotion and almond oil out to moisturize my body. Now you may be wondering why am I using both almond oil well almond oil don’t stick and its thinner and has many vitamins in it but it also give you the shine that you need.  So I start to rub my body down with my almond oil and coco butter concoction when I hear somebody coming in my house. So im scared and crazy so I start to think “who all got keys to my house” well Juicy and Da’jah has keys but I don’t know. So me being scared I pulled a knife from under my mattress but I side it under my clothes that laying in my bed and I made sure my gun was under my pillow yea I don’t play about safety.

Flashback

“Where yo mama at?”  The dude that broke into my house yelled, as he is walking closer and closer to me.

“I don know… how in the devil did you get in our house” I yelled with panic in my voice as I’m trying to find the safe place in my mind.

“Girl shut the hell up” as he said that he back hand me in my face.

“Don’t hurt me please I don’t know where she is?” I cried out.

“Well when she come back tell her to have my money ready” he said as he was walking out the door.

“What money?” I asked confused ‘thinking in the back of my head I hope my momma didn’t go to a loan shark or some mess cause my daddy will help out if need be I guess’

“Stop asking questions and just do what I say” he responded sternly.

“Ook” I responded as tears are flowing down my face.

Flashback over

So I just continue to put lotion on and praying that it is not somebody who’s coming to hurt me. So I hear this deep voice coming from the living room and it sounds familiar.

“Hello….!” the mystery guy said.

I just set there quite and hope he just stay his distance.

“Riri (ree-ree) are you home.”

Oh my goodness its only one person who calls me that but wonder could it be…I cant believe who it is…

So I start seeing a shadow outside my door and my heart just start beating fast.  I screamed as he walked in.

Hey I miss you so much where have you been?

I realized that it is my brother Jermaine. He moved out my mother’s house when he just 16 years olds and when he moved out I didn’t think I would ever see him again. See my brother was dark skinned, green eyes, tattoos and kept a nice fade. Yes my brother was sexy but from what I can see he takes good care of himself.

“How in the hell did you get my key to my apartment”

“Well I know people and I heard my little sis is having my little niece or nephew so I needed to come and check up on you.”

“Oh thank you for checking up on me give me one moment while I put on my robe and we can talk”

So he stepped out for a moment while I pulled out my Minnie mouse robe and put it on. I put my hair in a messy ponytail. Walked into the kitchen got us a snack and something the drink and we started catching up. I didn’t realize that it was so much that we did not know about each other

Juicy (pov)

So Zy and I have been together for a while. I love that girl so tonight I’m going to propose to her tonight at dinner it’s going to be perfect. Well I’m a little behind schedule because the florist that I ordered some custom flowers messed up my order. The flowers was some purple and pink roses were the top of them are pink and the bottom is purple, So of course I showed out a little they gave me some flowers for free but I’m still getting my other flowers soon. So I decided on getting some all pink and red roses for now. I also made another stop to get her basket. See when I do things I like to do them all out so I had my assistant make with some dark chocolate her favorite a pair of Red and cheetah print heals and some custom Cheetos converses that she has had her eyes on for a while.

Oh how rude of me I’m sorry.  My name is LaShawn that’s all you need to know for now, but everybody call me Juicy. I have a decent job I work at a bank. Yeah that might sound boring but I kinda like my job I still work with my uncle from time to time in the hood if you know what I mean. I tend to mature now a days I aint time for that little boy mess no more I’m on my grown man ish now.

But anyways I am running late to pick up my girl for dinner so I push the pedal to the metal. I turned off the radio to get my head on straight and rehearsing to myself how in the world am I going to purpose to this girl. So I get to her place straitening out my jacket and getting the flowers and the basket out the car walking up the stairs to get to my baby apartment.

I get to the door and I voices. So I put my ear to the door for a minute and I here another dudes voice.

“What in the world” I whispered to myself.

So I wondering to myself should I knock or use my key. I decided to use my key and walk in quietly.

I walk in and I see my girl in her robe and hugging this dude. That was it I blew up.

 I set the flower and the basket on the table in the kitcen and I walk in to the living room ready to go off.

“Zy really this is how you treat me after all I have done for you all hugged up and ish with this dude” I yelled at her

“Bae wha-” Zy tried to explain before I cut her off.

“Yo bro I don’t know what you doing her with my girl but you need to leave now”

 “ Last time I checked you don’t pay no bills her young blood so you need to chill”

I’m feeling disrespected so I pushed Zy out the way so I can get to this dude.

“Young blood you better leave you just put your hand on that’s not cool at all”

“Can y’all please stop” zy screaming

“Crash” was the last sound I heard when I tackled homeboy on the table.