Chapter 4: Whats going on?

(A'Zion pov)

Well last night was a long behind night. First Zy told me out of the blue that she needed to talk to me about something so I was ready to hear what she had to say. I don’t mind being the friend to be the shoulder that you would need to cry on, but all that had happen was she was crying the whole time so I never did figure out what was wrong. I stayed there until she feel asleep. There are only a couple of combinations of thing that could be wrong with her and that is 1) Her and Juicy broke up for good. 2) she is pregnant 3)stress 4) all of the above. Just saying but we will find out sooner than later.

Than Dee sitting there to be nosey but there was nothing for me to tell him honestly. He tried to act like he was mad at me but I had change his domineer quick so I decided to stat tickling him, after that we watched my most favorite movie in the whole wide world Dream Girls. But it is a darn shame that I know that movie word from word, song by song, and all the dances. I was a thick girl but I can get down now. After that Dee and I had a pretty good conversation but I wonder where I came from, but I got tired of answer questions and over thinking things so I decided to go to sleep.

The next Moring:

         “What in the ham sandwich are y’all doing in my kitchen?” I asked as I woke up to smell of something burning. Nobody answered so I got up and walked around the house. Nobody was in the kitchen, zy was in the living room watching T.V and Dee was in the shower.

“Girl you trying to burn my house down” I yelled at Zy.

“Aww Crap those was my biscuits shoot well I guess we are not going to have them this morning.” Zy responded so calmly.

“I told you that girl cant cook” Dee said as he was walking out of the shower with just a towel around his waist. Lords knows this dude has a body on him and he had some tattoos on him I had to bring myself back to reality.

”Shut up I can cook I just got distracted for a moment” Zy said in her defensive mood.

So while they was arguing back and forth I went and did my hygiene thing one thing that is not cute is a pretty girl with hulk breath.  I walked back in to the kitchen and fix me a plate.

“I hope this food is decent and doesn’t kill me” I thought to my self. After zy and Dee stopped arguing, Dee went and put on some clothes, and Zy  fixed her plate and started chowing down.

After I finished eating I decided to put on some clothes, I put on jeans that showed my curves just right, a red shirt that has cheetah print on the sides with some cheetah print sandals. Today we was going to go to the mall and get some winter clothes because it is starting to get cold and I like to be prepared for the seasons.  So we all get ready and gets inside of the car and heads to the mall. we gets to the mall and I walk into Forever 21 to the thick girl sizes. As I am looking for clothes I see this dude coming towards me. He was brown skin, nice fade, and a voice that is so deep and smooth.

“Hey ma” he said. I just tried to ignore him and keep looking for things.

“oh so that’s how you going to be” the mystery man said. I blushed but before I could respond, out of nowhere here is Dee standing besides me.

“Hey man why are you talking to my girl” Dee said proudly but in my head I’m like “what the hell?”

“Oh my bad bro I didn’t mean to disrespect ya” he said as he walked a way.

“What was that about…. I can handle my own self I’m GROWN,” I asked with a confused face.

“oh nothing just wanted to make sure you was safe you know dudes these days have the wrong intentions.” He said cocky.