Ch. 19: Realization

Ch. 19: Realization

I yawned as I got up for the morning. I looked over at my clock: 7:00 a.m. I was still recovering from last night's encounter. I had been debating about telling Alex, deciding to tell him tomorrow. I got up and went to the field.

When I was half-way there, Elana ran up to me. "Where are you going?" she asked following me. "Candy-land" I replied sarcastically. "Really?!?" she gasped. Face palm..."Noooo!" "Oh, well, I'm still following you." she shrugged. "No you're not!" I told her. She just laughed...oh boy....

We kept walking until we reached the field....I hope the angels lay low....."Hey, ready for demon-killing meeting..eh.." Ryan cut off when he saw Elana.

"Demon killing? EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW MISSIE!!!" "Um I am going to save the world from a hostile demon take-over and all these people are angels."... "That's Ava-Marie, she's your guardian angel". Elana waved awkwardly.

"Thats's Summer, Ryan, Katy, Jonathan,Amelia, Logan, Todd, Tyler, Drew, and that's Derek." Derek was totally checking Elana out and vice-versa. Oh boy love is in the air........Katy and Jonathan were ......holding hands...?

"Katy?" I raised an eyebrow. " Oh I forgot to mention...um Jonathan and I are dating.." She blushed as he grinned. I looked back to Elana...still checking Derek out.....

"Derek and Elana, stop checking each other out and pay attention!" Alex exclaimed as we up behind me. "Hey Allie-poo " I smirked as he blushed. "Um..Babe, as much as I like nick-names...Don't call me that.." Okay" I reached up to peck him on the lips. He grinned. "Okay Lovebirds, let's get started" Ryan yelled. Alex and I both blushed.

"First order of business...." Ryan began...."We.." "Ryan, wait" I sighed. "Alex, Luc sent me a note yesterday. We met here.....He threatened that if I didn't back down...you all would die....I told him I wouldn't back down...." I stuttered out.

"Wait what?" He blinked.." You heard me" I groaned. "Great Scott....This Battle just got a heck of a lot bigger." Alex growled.

"What do you mean??" I asked... "It means they see you as a threat....and they won't stop until We win or you're dead...." He sighed. "And that's bad?" I sighed. "Duh!"

"I'm fighting with you .....and...and I am going to get August and...and.. Phoebe...and Tabby...and and...uh uh" Elana stuttered about to run off. I grabbed her arm, stopping her.

"No, Elana. It will bring more danger to them if they know. And no, you are not fighting, because you will die..." I told her firmly.

"But...But....But.But..." No buts, Elana." I sighed. She sighed as Derek put his arm around her to hug her. They are so going to be dating soon.......Oui Vei.....

I sighed....then the realization hit me.....I had become a threat.....I was the leader of this war.....I either win or die........I had become the main factor in the war between good and evil....