Ch. 14: Field Practice

Ch.14: Field Practice

The next day was really awkward..Alex didn't even pay attention to me... Great..just great...

All the Angels, plus Delaira and I, had field practice today... I sat down on the bench in the field.. Alex came up to me " Here's your uniform" he said acting like nothing happened. It was a white leather jacket, white tank top, jean capris, black boots, and white fingerless gloves.

It was sorta cute.."I look like a color-blind, wannabe biker chick" I stated. "You'll look great" he said, walking off. What was his problem...... I went into my car to change. After I was dressed, I came out, and I swear Alex's mouth dropped.

I smirked to myself. I went up to Ava-Marie, Katy, Delaira, Summer, Lizzy, and Amy "Ready to train?" I asked. "You know it!" they all replied. "Let's do this" Ava said. "Agreed." I nodded.

We went up to the guys..today, we'd be the Angels and the guys would be the demons...of course we were mock fighting, we weren't going to kill them.

I was paired with James, Katy with Jonathan, Summer with Ryan, Ava-Marie with Todd, Lizzy with Logan, Amy with Mark, Derek with Tyler, and Delaira with Alex. Drew was sick today..

We began the mock fights in rounds..I was first. I was using mock weapon same as James. James took a swing at me, I quickly dropped to the ground. Taking advantage of this, I swung my leg around, knocking James off his feet. He struggled to get up. I held him down and pretended to stab him. "Angela is the winner!" Alex shouted. I felt good that I was getting better.

Next, was Katy vs. Jonathan , I put my money on Katy. The fight began Katy swung at him, he dodged. She moved. He swung. She dropped. He turned to make another swing, but Katy was behind him. She put her arm around his neck and fake-killed him.

"Katy wins!" Alex shouted. I smirked, she was good, very good.

They were followed by Summer and Ryan. Ryan swung first. summer ducked, Summer swung back. He was able to knock her over. He then fake-killed her. "Sorry, babe" he told her. "Still love you." he said pecking her cheek..they were a really cute couple. She giggled. "Ryan wins" Alex shouted

Then it was Ava-Marie and Todd...Todd attempted to swing at her, but Ava-Marie grabbed his fist and swung him around and pushed him to the ground with her foot. She fake-killed him. ....holy crap..that was epic, Ava-Marie is so hardcore! "Ava-Marie epically wins!" Alex shouted.

Lizzy and Logan brawled it out next. Logan tried to go for the kill but Lizzy dodged. She swung a punch at him, missing. He tried to push her down, but she dodged once more. He finally swung a punch, which she grabbed and got behind him fake killing him.

"Lizzy wins!"

The proceeding opponents were Amy and Mark. He swung first, but she deflected it. She then did the all-time dirtiest move, she kicked him where it hurts. When he was down, she finished him.

"Amy wins!"

Then it was Derek vs. Tyler. Delaira put her bet on Tyler. I put mine on Derek. Derek swung at Tyler, who dodged. Derek then dropped to the ground and tackled Tyler. We watched for a bit expecting him to get free. But before he could, Derek fake-killed him.

Then it was time for the good fight. Delaira vs. Alex. Alex went over to Delaira, he swung. She quickly dodged and rolled out of the way. She came up behind him and knocked him over. He jumped up quickly and swung. She dodged and slide under him to the other side, knocking him over with a round-house kick. She fake-killed him. Alex breathed out "Delaira wins!"

I ran over to her hugging her.."Sis!! that was hardcore !!" she just smirked. She could definitely fight. "Alex" I said "What, Angie?"he asked. "Your ignoring me because of the rule, aren't you?" I asked. He nodded. "I can't get attached" he sighed..we are just friends.." he told me...."Alright" I told him.

I lied to him... It wasn't alright......because.... I had fallen in love with my guardian angel.