Ch.11: Unprepared

Ch. 11: Unprepared

I woke up feeling sore from training. Oh, well at least it's Saturday. I smiled at the thought of it being a weekend. I sat up in bed and stretched. After a few moments, I got up and brushed my teeth, etc. did my makeup. I decided to wear jean capris with a Bon Jovi shirt. After I was satisfied with my appearance, I headed downstairs.

I got to the bottom of the stairs, to find Delaira glaring at me.."what?" I asked. She pointed at Alex.. Wait ..what is he doing here.."Angela, why does this guy claim to be your boyfriend..Why didn't I find out? And when??" Delaira said ...crap...... "Uh, he asked me out yesterday..." I lied.

"Oh ok" she shrugged seeming satisfied with my answer. She went upstairs to search YouTube as she always does on Saturday. After she was could see or hear us. I gave Alex the death glare. "What?" he asked innocently. "Uh, do you know how long it is going to take to tell everyone we are NOT dating!" I growled.

"Are you breaking up with me" he asked with fake tears. "Ugh you are hopeless" I exclaimed. "But cute right?" he imputed. "Don't push your luck." I told him. "Uh...wanna go out? Not a date, I just want food frankly." he began. "fine" I groaned. I grabbed my bag and we went outside and got in my car.

We went to chick-Fil-a again....only because he begged... We went and order the same. We ate and left. As we left, we noticed a group of black guys..no not the race..literally black men...DEMONS!!!

We started to run. We didn't get far before they noticed us. Crap..."Where's my bow" I shouted at Alex out of breath. "Here" he said handing it to me. "Okay, heres the plan. You distracted them...I vanquish these idiots." I told him. "Sounds good." He ran towards the demons and well..ran in circles ....confused ..but wow...

I went up the tree next to the building. I loaded my bow and shot. It killed two of them in one shot. It was epic.. But there were 8 left ...before they noticed I went across to the other tree. I shot again killing 3 this time ...5 left. Finally I shot multiple arrows at once and got the last 5..I jumped down from the tree...

"That was AWESOME!!" Alex yelled. .."Well ...for being unprepared. I'd agree" I told him.

"But next time we need a plan" I informed him. He nodded. We agreed....next time we were ambushed by demons, we would be ready.

I looked around the area and to my shock, Delaira was standing 7 feet away with her mouth hanging open...oh great now we have to explain.."What just happened!?!?" she shrieked. We sat her down and 1 hr 30 minutes later, she knew the story...."Wow.." was her brilliant reply.

"Well you know, now I'm gonna have to fight demons with you sis." she stated. "No!" Alex shouted immediately. "We can't have more humans involved..too risky.." "Well bud..I'm fighting whether you let me or not." Delaira stated. "No you're not .." Alex began. I cut him off. "Yes she is." I concluded. "Noo.." He began again

Delaira and I stood together side by side, looked at each other, and gave Alex the Deadly Sister death glare. "Fine fine!" he yelled finally. "dang..and I though one was scary.." he spoke to himself. "Welcome to the team, sis!" Delaira got her typical mischievous grin on her face...Oh boy this will be fun..