Back to Anubis House

K.T's POV

As Eddie sat down next to me everyone began flooding him with questions." Explain Now!" Patricia demanded.

It took Eddie a minute to answer. "It's the Cup of Ankh." He replied.

I heard gasps from everyone including Jerome. I was confuse about what was going on. " The Cup of what?" I questioned.

"The Cup of Ankh." We turned our heads to the seat next to fabian. " It's an ancient Egyptian cup that enables the drinker to tip the scales of life." My cousin explained.

I nodded in understanding as she spoke. "It's also one of the reason why the three of us is old." She said pointing to Patricia, Amber and herself.

"What do you mean one of the reason?" Fabian asked.

"And what's wrong with the cup of ankh? I thought that you got rid of it for good after Sarah left?" Amber chimed in.

I was confused to who Sarah was but I was guessing they were all discussing there previous Sibuna adventures so I just listened." We don't know?" Eddie explained.

"And I didn't get rid of it." Nina informed.

"Wait what?!?" They shouted.

Nina nodded. "It's still at Anubis house were we will be heading. So for know sit back and get some rest we'll arrive at Anubis house within the next four hours give or take.

The flight was long but we all made the most of it. Alfie and Amber chatted, Jerome and Fabian  slept, Eddie and Nina on the other hand went inside the cot pit. While I hanged with Patricia. "Hey Patricia, what's up?" I asked.

"Do you think that Eddie and Nina are like a thing?" She questioned.

It was at that moment I burst out laughing. I started to calm down when I noticed that she was serious."Oh Patricia, don't worry there not." I replied.

"You sure?" She asked.

"I'm positive. Nina is like sister to Eddie and vise versa." I reassured her.

She nodded and we both dozed off.

Eddie's POV

"There is no way that this is related to Senkhara eddie , it's just not possible." Nina says.

" We've been battling Gods instead of doing trigonometry all throughout high school. I'm pretty sure a goddess rising up again is possible." I stated.

"But we saw her and Rufus get dragged down in the underworld." She explained."By the way should we tell them the reason why I left when we land or now?"

I thought for a second. " When we land. Besides we're almost there anyways." I replied.

" Will this be a bad year again?" She questioned. Unable to answer as my mind wondered onto something else. I know she was right but I wasn't the Osirian anymore and I needed to find away to tell her.

To tell her that I'm not strong enough to be the protective brother figure she sees me as.

" I guess we'd just have to wait and see." I replied with a shrug.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

We landed behind the Frobisher Mansion. As everyone stroll there bags to Anubis house I started to feel anxious once more. Is this the start of something amazing or will it end in pain and regret like last time.

**********************************************************

Will it indeed?

Will Eddie tell Nina about him not being the osirian anymore?

Will the girls ever go back to normal?

Is senkhara behind it all(R.I.P)? What's up with the Cup of Ankh?

See yah😘

~FRdeian